Windows 10: stupid windows

Discus and support stupid windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; lost audio when installing. was told void and to reinstall windows without disc,please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertduganxt, May 4, 2020.

1. stupid windows

lost audio when installing. was told void and to reinstall windows without disc,please

:)

robertduganxt, May 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

stupid windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 4, 2020
Thema:

stupid windows

1. stupid windows - Similar Threads - stupid

2. Stupid windows bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid windows bugs: It is ridiculous that system error in blue to restart and browser error are commonly happen last few weeks. I am **** busy last few weeks and your problems **** affect to my own business. As we know that there are many bugs after your ridiculous Window update. Also, my...
  3. Stupid windows bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupid windows bugs: It is ridiculous that system error in blue to restart and browser error are commonly happen last few weeks. I am **** busy last few weeks and your problems **** affect to my own business. As we know that there are many bugs after your ridiculous Window update. Also, my...
  4. Stupid windows bugs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  6. I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...

I stupidly SPOOFED my HWID on pc to avoid being banned on a game. Now it says I need to...: I have my windows 11 key and a gaming pc I just bought. Out of fear of being banned like the last time I did a permanent HWID spoof. Thinking I could revert back to my old HWID whenever I wanted. Now windows says “activate windows” on my desktop. Please help...
  7. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  8. I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?

I stupidly optimized the recovery drive in Defragment. Am I good? Is this a cause for concern?: So, I looked at my drives and said "oh, this isn't trimmed!" and optimized it. Now my PC is a bit funky and I'm worried. Am I good? What can I do to fix this without messing up my PC?...
  9. FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!

FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!: Why has windows still not fixed this I wish we had better alternatives to windows because I'd switch in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-your-stupid-0x80070643-error/27212675-6058-4172-9f2e-1b86cba8560f
  10. FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FIX YOUR STUPID 0x80070643 ERROR!: Why has windows still not fixed this I wish we had better alternatives to windows because I'd switch in a second https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-your-stupid-0x80070643-error/27212675-6058-4172-9f2e-1b86cba8560f