Windows 10: stupidest wireless idea ever

Discus and support stupidest wireless idea ever in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; wireless turns on manually, in 1 hour ,in 4 hours, in one day. OK now how do I get rid of this stupidest idea in windows other than just having to keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoeHub86, Jun 14, 2020.

1. JoeHub86 Win User

stupidest wireless idea ever

wireless turns on manually, in 1 hour ,in 4 hours, in one day. OK now how do I get rid of this stupidest idea in windows other than just having to keep it hard wired?

:)

JoeHub86, Jun 14, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, stupidest wireless idea ever :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Not able to connect wireless display

Hi Madhu,

For us to provide a solution suited to your wireless display concern, we need additional information. Can you answer the questions below?

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Did you update your Windows?
    • Have you tried other troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, we suggest updating your wireless driver and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.

• Look for Network adapterand click it to expand.

• Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.

• Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver button to update the driver.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Anne Ros, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. stupidest wireless idea ever - Similar Threads - stupidest wireless idea

2. Phone link has to be dumbest or stupidest app ever! How do I get phone link to understand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link has to be dumbest or stupidest app ever! How do I get phone link to understand...: Phone lInk has to be dumbest or stupidest app ever! How do I get phone link to understand IT IS ALREADY CONNECTED TO MY PHONE??? Oh and the goofy cartoon characters.... COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. Phone link should be a professional looking app, not a toy for kids.Here is an...
  3. Phone link has to be dumbest or stupidest app ever! How do I get phone link to understand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link has to be dumbest or stupidest app ever! How do I get phone link to understand...: Phone lInk has to be dumbest or stupidest app ever! How do I get phone link to understand IT IS ALREADY CONNECTED TO MY PHONE??? Oh and the goofy cartoon characters.... COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. Phone link should be a professional looking app, not a toy for kids.Here is an...
  4. Xbox Wireless Adapter never ever works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Wireless Adapter never ever works: I recently fixed this problem but it has came back. My Xbox wireless adapter official one never works now, it's always either disconnecting non stop, error code 10 or error code 48, I've tried deleting drivers and reinstalling it, tried different usb ports, tried deleting and...
  5. Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Who ever thought OneDrive would be a good idea?: I loathe OneDrive. As a gamer, a ton of my games use the My Documents folder for saves and mods. OneDrive keeps removing everything I need. I keep setting it to not launch when Windows starts, and I keep unlinking my pc, but it just turns back on, even without a pc restart,...
  6. Idea

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Idea: Hello Microsoft team, My name is Ebrahim Mahmoud Newair .I am 18 years old. I live in Giza and study at Azhar university. I love playing with Photoshop ,editing photos and make new ones as well. I also love to draw a lot. This was a small presentation because I...
  7. IDEA

in Windows 10 Customization
    IDEA: i have great idea for Microsoft how i tell this to company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idea/cd65c535-4db9-4463-bff3-f7d1b2dde063
  8. Wireless mouse isn't working properly with new, first ever build?

Wireless mouse isn't working properly with new, first ever build?: I have a Logitech Performance MX, which I have used with my laptop for the past few months (on both Windows 8 and 10). Last night I built my first ever PC, with a fresh install of Win 10 and the MX has been extremely laggy with it for some reason. My laptop had bluetooth and...
  9. Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game

Wireless Card Disabled When Ever I launch a game: Since upgrading to Windows 10 when ever I launch a game my wireless card gets disabled and is not enabled until I exit the game. I have tried updating drivers for the card and the graphics card and nothing has helped. Any thoughts? Graphics - Dual graphics Intel and Nvidia...
  10. Installing second range booster wireless adapter - good or bad idea?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing second range booster wireless adapter - good or bad idea?: I'd like to extend the range of my laptop so that it can connect to my wireless router about 50 yards away. My workshop is in a metal shed away from the house and there are times that it would be nice to connect to the internet from there. I bought a D-Link N300 RangeBooster...