Windows 10: Stutter Issues And Slow Shutdown On Update 2004

Discus and support Stutter Issues And Slow Shutdown On Update 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since my PC updated to 2004 (1-2 months ago) it's been stuttering on the first boot of the day and when I try to shut it down it takes about 3 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkCeptor44, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Stutter Issues And Slow Shutdown On Update 2004

Ever since my PC updated to 2004 (1-2 months ago) it's been stuttering on the first boot of the day and when I try to shut it down it takes about 3 to 5 minutes to shutdown, and it actually reboots instead, if I try to reboot it will take the same 3 to 5 minutes but instead it will just crash with a BSOD and then reboot.

Luckily that only happens on the first boot of the day, after rebooting it once stutters are gone, does anyone have more information on this?

submitted by /u/DarkCeptor44
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarkCeptor44, Aug 25, 2020

2. Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 25, 2020
  3. little cat, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Stutter Issues And Slow Shutdown On Update 2004

Windows 10 update 2004 Slow

Upgraded and installed all current updates. I am using a Dell 5570 Intel Core i5 8th gen with 8 MB RAM. After installation; restart, shutdown and start, and apps like Edge and mail, are very slow. 2004 is usable but the slow response is annoying. I have
    GOOGLED and tried a number of things with no fix. Anybody else? I really do not want to roll back after a 7 hour upgrade.

KennethMonty, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Stutter Issues And Slow Shutdown On Update 2004

1. Stutter Issues And Slow Shutdown On Update 2004 - Similar Threads - Stutter Issues Slow

2. update and shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update and shutdown issue: I just updated my computer. I selected the shutdown after update option and now its not powering down, screen is black and pc is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-and-shutdown-issue/84804d57-b06e-423a-a451-f18e98958227
  3. update and shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update and shutdown issue: I just updated my computer. I selected the shutdown after update option and now its not powering down, screen is black and pc is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-and-shutdown-issue/84804d57-b06e-423a-a451-f18e98958227
  4. update and shutdown issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Logitech G602 mouse stutter issues after windows update 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech G602 mouse stutter issues after windows update 2004: Since windows update earlier this spring/summer I've had issues with mouse stuttering. This has never been an issue before, the last 5 years using Win10 on my desktop with Logitech G602 mouse. No, it isn't batteries. No it isn't because my computer is slow. CPU utilization...
  6. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...
  7. 2004 Update Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 Update Issues: It might be the update. Laptop has stated running off battery when plugged in. It only charges when turned off. Will roll back the updates. submitted by /u/kaluna99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i937ai/2004_update_issues/
  8. Weird latency issues and stuttering since updating windows 10 to 2004

Weird latency issues and stuttering since updating windows 10 to 2004: Hi, yesterday my windows 10 updated to this damn 2004 version of it and ever since I get random weird lag spikes in video and audio, so today I've found out about latecymon and the problem seems to be from the nvidia drivers and storport.sys apparently:...
  9. Issue with updating to 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with updating to 2004: Following up from yesterday, I uninstalled Norton and I tried to reupdate, this time there is an error with a different file, aksdf.sys, yesterday it was aksfridge.sys, what should I do?...
  10. Windows slow/stuttering after update

Windows slow/stuttering after update: Recently updated Windows and after the update the computer feels much slower. Opening explorer, settings and other small apps feels slow or "stuttering". Like the computer needs to "wake-up" to get things started. Same with games, games that ran without problems before the...