Windows 10: Stutter of the system

Discus and support Stutter of the system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have such a problem that after turning on the computer and sometimes during, the system freezes for 1 second and then returns to normal. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kacper Tora, May 23, 2021.

1. Stutter of the system

Hello. I have such a problem that after turning on the computer and sometimes during, the system freezes for 1 second and then returns to normal. I have no idea what it is caused by, I tried to reset windows 10 but it did not fix

:)

Kacper Tora, May 23, 2021

2. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 23, 2021
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, May 23, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Stutter of the system

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Stutter of the system

1. Stutter of the system - Similar Threads - Stutter system

2. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  3. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  4. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse and system stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and system stuttering: The machine in question is an HP Pro SFF 290 G9 Desktop PC 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700 2.10 GHz processor Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor The problem specifically consists of Mouse stuttering and obvious...
  6. Mouse and system stuttering

Mouse and system stuttering: The machine in question is an HP Pro SFF 290 G9 Desktop PC 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700 2.10 GHz processor Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor The problem specifically consists of Mouse stuttering and obvious...
  7. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  8. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  9. Stuttering all beit random on system while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering all beit random on system while gaming: This has been happening for about 2-3 months now, I will get a stutter followed by another stutter maybe 500 ms later and then game will go back to normal for about 30-45 minutes and then it will happen again. This happened on my prior system as well. I have changed every...
  10. Stuttering all beit random on system while gaming

Stuttering all beit random on system while gaming: This has been happening for about 2-3 months now, I will get a stutter followed by another stutter maybe 500 ms later and then game will go back to normal for about 30-45 minutes and then it will happen again. This happened on my prior system as well. I have changed every...