Windows 10: Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard

Discus and support Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, im new here so hello lol. basically i notice a stutter when i volume up or down from my keyboad which i find in youtube videos and even more so in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sighohmy, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Sighohmy Win User

Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard

Ok, im new here so hello lol.

basically i notice a stutter when i volume up or down from my keyboad which i find in youtube videos and even more so in video games and it can be very distracting. I feel like ive tried everything besides a clean install but i dont have another flash drive atm to back my files up to.

i have a

R5 3600

rx 580 8gb

16gb of 3200mhz corsair vengence lpx

evga supernova g3 750w

2 ssds and a 2tb hdd

if you have any idea id really appreciate it thank you.

:)

Sighohmy, Jan 19, 2021

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Keyboard Shortcut For Volume Control

Hello Lenny,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you using a laptop keyboard or external keyboard?
    Adjusting the volume levels using the keyboard shortcuts depends if your device/keyboard supports media keys.

Meanwhile, let's try creating a shortcut key for the Master Volume. Refer to the steps below:

1. Right-click on an empty area on Desktop, then select
    New
    and Shortcut.

2. Copy and paste the location below:

C:\\Windows\System32\SndVol.exe -T 76611119 0

3. Click on Next button and provide a name for the said Shortcut and click Finish.

4. Right-click on it and select Properties.

5. Assigned your desired shortcut key like F11 or F10 by just pressing it in the
    Shortcut key area.

6. Click Apply and Click OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard

mouse stuttering

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Are you using a wired or a wireless mouse?
    3. Also let us know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to fix this issue?
    4. What is the make and model of your mouse?

I understand that it can be disappointing to notice 'mouse stuttering' even in the new mouse. We will look into this for you. Please reply with the answers to the questions below so that we can assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

However, you may refer this article on Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard
    problems in Windows
    and check if it helps.

We await your response.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard

1. Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard - Similar Threads - Stutter change volume

2. Games crashing whenever I change the volume from my keyboard volume scroller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing whenever I change the volume from my keyboard volume scroller.: I am currently having a really annoying issue where whenever I change the volume whatever game I am playing has a 90% chance that it will crash. Why would this be happening? I am thinking about getting a new graphics card, because I have one that is almost 5 years old. I’m...
  3. Games crashing whenever I change the volume from my keyboard volume scroller.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing whenever I change the volume from my keyboard volume scroller.: I am currently having a really annoying issue where whenever I change the volume whatever game I am playing has a 90% chance that it will crash. Why would this be happening? I am thinking about getting a new graphics card, because I have one that is almost 5 years old. I’m...
  4. I cant change the volume levels on my headphones connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change the volume levels on my headphones connected via bluetooth: whenever I try to lower or increase the volume on my headphones nothing happens. the slider doesnt go up or down when I use the buttons on my screen to change the volume, and when I use my mouse to ajust the slider I can get it to increase/decrease the number but the volume...
  5. I cant change the volume levels on my headphones connected via bluetooth

I cant change the volume levels on my headphones connected via bluetooth: whenever I try to lower or increase the volume on my headphones nothing happens. the slider doesnt go up or down when I use the buttons on my screen to change the volume, and when I use my mouse to ajust the slider I can get it to increase/decrease the number but the volume...
  6. Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset: Hello,i have a problem. When i change the volume via my headset or keyboard, the flyout does not appear and I get a strange behaviour in my desktop. I have atteched a video to show the behaviour every time, the strange behaviour appears, i volume up or down with my keyboard...
  7. Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset: Hello,i have a problem. When i change the volume via my headset or keyboard, the flyout does not appear and I get a strange behaviour in my desktop. I have atteched a video to show the behaviour every time, the strange behaviour appears, i volume up or down with my keyboard...
  8. Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods: I am having an issue where when connected to my airpods, I can listen to videos and music but my computer says it is muted when it is not. It also will not allow me to change the volume from what it is currently set at since my computer registers the airpods as muted when...
  9. Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Change Volume When I connect my computer to my Airpods: I am having an issue where when connected to my airpods, I can listen to videos and music but my computer says it is muted when it is not. It also will not allow me to change the volume from what it is currently set at since my computer registers the airpods as muted when...
  10. Can't change the volume using the built in volume controls on my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change the volume using the built in volume controls on my keyboard: Can't change the volume using the built in volume controls on keyboard. My headset can change the volume and when I unplug my headset my keyboard can do it so how can I change it so that I can use my keyboard instead of my headset, without the need to have it disconnected?...