Windows 10: Stuttering after 20H2 Update

Discus and support Stuttering after 20H2 Update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried installing the chipset drivers, which I couldn't even install since they took ages. Had to revert the update. Can someone help? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaveSFM, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Stuttering after 20H2 Update

I tried installing the chipset drivers, which I couldn't even install since they took ages. Had to revert the update. Can someone help?

submitted by /u/DaveSFM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaveSFM, Feb 18, 2021

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 18, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Stuttering after 20H2 Update

Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Stuttering after 20H2 Update

1. Stuttering after 20H2 Update - Similar Threads - Stuttering 20H2 Update

2. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  3. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  4. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Stuttering after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuttering after Update: So after I updated to 20H2 version again after multiple tries before. I once again found the same problem with it in that my audio system and my mouse would start lagging/stuttering. What I mean by this is that when I watch some form of media be it on youtube or something...
  6. Computer "stutters" after Windows 10 update 20H2 update 19042.868

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer "stutters" after Windows 10 update 20H2 update 19042.868: Hello I face again an issue on my desktop since Windows 10 20H2 update. Stuttering twice per second : mouse move is blocked for an instant, video and sound stutter constantly. Computer not usable anymore except for basic functions. I tried many things , including...
  7. Windows Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Stuttering after update: hello all, my windows updated a few days ago and since then i've noticed it stuttering, at first i thought it was my headphones, then speakers, read up and reinstalled drivers, didn't fix the issue, then noticed my mouse and other screens stuttering intermittently, usually...
  8. Stuttering after 20H2 Update - Affects everything

Stuttering after 20H2 Update - Affects everything: After the Windows 20H2 update, I've been getting awful stuttering lag system wide. It lags video, causing it to pause, lags audio, reducing it to a screeching mess, causes rapid and serious fps drops in games, and cripples my mouse cursor mid-flight, lagging programs as well....
  9. Audio Stutter Win10 64bit 20H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Stutter Win10 64bit 20H2: Hey, I thought I would ask here if anyone knows how to mitigate or even get rid of the audio stuttering issues on the latest live release 20H2. When I'm playing any kind of sound in audio players, browsers etc, If I try to move the cursor over anything, be it a link in the...
  10. Stutter after update

Stutter after update: Hey I have this problem for almost 2 years now and I'm tired of resetting my pc almost every week to get it in a stable state... Is there a way to completly fix this? That would be awesome submitted by /u/LemonadeandCake [link] [comments]...