Windows 10: Stuttering after fresh Windows install

Discus and support Stuttering after fresh Windows install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have been getting stuttering since, mostly in games. I had not had such problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dim_084, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Dim_084 Win User

Stuttering after fresh Windows install

Hello,

I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC, and I have been getting stuttering since, mostly in games. I had not had such problems previously. I have made sure to uninstall and reinstall my display adapter and install the newest drivers for it. Am I missing something else I could do?

Edit: I have also made sure the display adapter currently in use is my desired one.

:)

Dim_084, Mar 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Kaynar Win User
    [SOLVED] General "stuttering" not GPU related

I had similar stuttering including on desktop a long time ago on a X58 i7 930 and HD5870 that randomly and rarely appeared. I never found what the issue really was, but as I changed hard drive to an SSD and installed fresh windows, the issue went away.

Before doing anything i suggest trying to determine if a peripheral on ur PC is causing this issue (due to drivers?) and trying a different GPU driver version performing a clean install for it.

Your next step would be to remove your SSD, make a partition on your 750GB HDD and install a fresh version of windows so you can determine that its either the SSD or a random windows/driver conflict.

Kaynar, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Stuttering after fresh Windows install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Stuttering after fresh Windows install

1. Stuttering after fresh Windows install - Similar Threads - Stuttering fresh install

2. Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install: After doing a completely fresh install of windows 10 using a usb with media tool. Since the fresh install some games Hitman 3 and Assassin's creed Odyssey notably have serious stuttering issues that were not present at all before the reinstallation of windows. I was wondering...
  3. Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stuttering in games after fresh windows install: After doing a completely fresh install of windows 10 using a usb with media tool. Since the fresh install some games Hitman 3 and Assassin's creed Odyssey notably have serious stuttering issues that were not present at all before the reinstallation of windows. I was wondering...
  4. Sony WH-XB900N stuttering after fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony WH-XB900N stuttering after fresh Windows 10 install: I own the Sony WH-XB900N, and an MPOW MPBH079AB Bluetooth USB adapter, and have been using them with no problem for a year. Yesterday, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 on my PC using the media creation tool. I went through the same steps to install the drivers as I did...
  5. Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install: I have recently had to reinstall my OS and have done so, now it stutters every second or other second. By stutter, I mean that any audio I am playing will "freeze" and the same with the mouse curser. I have read many forums about this issue but none of them have helped me...
  6. ThinkPad W540 With Fresh Install Stuttering After Downloading Updates and Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ThinkPad W540 With Fresh Install Stuttering After Downloading Updates and Drivers: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a ThinkPad W540 for a friend. When the install was fresh, everything seemed to work fine but after I downloaded all updates from Microsoft and Lenovo, it started getting random freezes/hanging. To verify it's a software and not a...
  7. System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install

System wide stuttering in latest install of windows after a fresh install: Hello, I recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 on it. After I the first hour or so I started experiencing a system-wide stuttering. It happens while I play games, it happens while I watch Netflix, and it is happening while I type this. It makes any kind of...
  8. Windows security after fresh install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security after fresh install: Hi. I haven't installed windows 10 for a while and just ran through a fresh install from the boot menu. Once everything was set up I noticed that windows security was not active and I had to turn it on by hand. Doesn't seem correct to me? Txs in advance....
  9. Constant stuttering and fps drops after fresh installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant stuttering and fps drops after fresh installation: I had a long running problem where whenever playing a certain game for longer than an hour 2, id blue screen with various error messages including but not limited to: kernel_mode_heap_corruption and Kernel_security_check_failure. I reinstalled windows and updated my drivers...
  10. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I am getting inconsistent BSOD errors with the code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Sometimes I can be working on my computer for hours without seeing it, then it will show up and my computer will probably freeze during boot a few times and BSOD within a few minutes of...