Windows 10: Stuttering after Update

Discus and support Stuttering after Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So after I updated to 20H2 version again after multiple tries before. I once again found the same problem with it in that my audio system and my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jonathan Ting, May 13, 2021.

1. Stuttering after Update

So after I updated to 20H2 version again after multiple tries before. I once again found the same problem with it in that my audio system and my mouse would start lagging/stuttering. What I mean by this is that when I watch some form of media be it on youtube or something on the VLC player, the audio will start to stutter. The video still plays absolutely fine, however the audio will either skip over or stutter. Whenever this happens, I notice that my mouse is also lagging around as it moves. I have tried troubleshooting, reinstalling the drivers for both my mouse

:)

Jonathan Ting, May 13, 2021

2. Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, May 13, 2021
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 13, 2021
  4. Stuttering after Update

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Stuttering after Update

1. Stuttering after Update - Similar Threads - Stuttering Update

2. Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag: I have been a pc gamer since I was 9 and games have always been smooth. From my Sims 3 days to my current fallout 4 and stardew valley rotation, everything has worked fine. Back in the day I had an Emachines desktop that could play Sims like nobody’s business, but now on my...
  3. Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 updates made all my games stutter and lag: I have been a pc gamer since I was 9 and games have always been smooth. From my Sims 3 days to my current fallout 4 and stardew valley rotation, everything has worked fine. Back in the day I had an Emachines desktop that could play Sims like nobody’s business, but now on my...
  4. My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.: A while back, my pc performed very smooth on games but it was having alot of BSODs. So, i tried to clean install of windows and the latest AMD driver. But now, my bsods have not been solved and my games run very poorly with low fps and stuttering. Previous versions of the AMD...
  5. My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.

My RX 6650 XT has FPS drops and stuttering in games after Driver 23.12.1 update.: A while back, my pc performed very smooth on games but it was having alot of BSODs. So, i tried to clean install of windows and the latest AMD driver. But now, my bsods have not been solved and my games run very poorly with low fps and stuttering. Previous versions of the AMD...
  6. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  7. My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games have been stuttering ever since the update, I have tried everything from...: My laptop stutters whenever I play games ever since the windows update. I have tried everything I can to fix it but it doesn't work. Asking why....
  8. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  9. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  10. My laptop is stuttering after I update it.

My laptop is stuttering after I update it.: So after I update my laptop to newer version of windows, my laptop just keep stutter for no reason I checked the task manager and there is nothing wrong. Is there any 3rd party software that I can use for this problem, or something....