Windows 10: Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

Discus and support Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so I have tried so many solutions to fix this but I am getting really bad stuttering on my alexa to the point where it doesn't even play music. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hachiva, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

Ok so I have tried so many solutions to fix this but I am getting really bad stuttering on my alexa to the point where it doesn't even play music. It works fine when its facing a certain way but it's very finicky. I don't have any problems when it's connected to any other device, just my pc. I think it might be an issue with my bluetooth range pc but I have no clue how to fix it.

submitted by /u/hachiva
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hachiva, Mar 2, 2021
  2. KT17_ Win User

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Lumia 930 Denim update - Bluetooth music stutter

Having had a battle with stuttering sound tonight here you have my conclusions using Nokia 920:

• Stuttering only occured when playing music with Bluetooth connection
    • NO stuttering playing music via phone's speakers (i.e Bluetooth OFF)
    • This should prove that: Music being played isn't corrupted in any way (Ripped my own cd's for testing this)
    • This is MAYBE a Bluetooth only-issue (but my tests indicate other...)

To make things more complicated, here's my (short) story:

I earlier had a small BT-speaker that worked flawlessly with my Nokia 920. Never had any stuttering at all.

Then I bought a new BT-speaker...

It could be that the new patch arrived (and got installed) before I bought the new speaker, and that's the reason why the stuttering is appearing.

But now I'm getting the stuttering but I have ruled out some more conditions for when the stutterings occurs. Some of them seems to contradict others in this post - but this is what's happening to me!

This is what's happening with Bluetooth connected and wifi turned off :

• Streaming audio from my NAS to the phone = No stuttering at all
    • Streaming audio from Swedish public radio(I.E. random website) = No stuttering at all
    So my conclusion is that BT COULD be working as intended (at least for me) but I get the stuttering ONLY when I play stuff stored on the phone

StargazerKrakatau, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Not for me Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues :(

I tried these changes with my built-in BT and a BT USB dongle. Same stutter.

RolandDenzel, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

1. Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues - Similar Threads - Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa

2. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  3. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  4. Alexa connection issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alexa connection issue: Anybody know how to connect an Alexa echo to laptop as I have tried everything to connect to it but it won’t connect. I went on the Alexa app to try and connect it. It has a memory of the laptop but won’t connect. It says it has a driver error but I don’t know what to do. I...
  5. Alexa connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alexa connection issue: Anybody know how to connect an Alexa echo to laptop as I have tried everything to connect to it but it won’t connect. I went on the Alexa app to try and connect it. It has a memory of the laptop but won’t connect. It says it has a driver error but I don’t know what to do. I...
  6. Alexa connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  8. Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation

Bluetooth Issue, Stuttering and eventual deactivation: Hi, So, I'm sure many of you have or heard of the Bluetooth issue that appeared a few months back after an update. Bluetooth starts stuttering and eventually breaks down and disappears completely from Device Manager, cause? not sure, seems to happen more often when I...
  9. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....
  10. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10: As of recent, when connecting any pair of bluetooth headphones or devices, I would get stuttering problems where when using bluetooth headphones, the audio would frequently cut in and out randomly, and it would frequently disconnect, even when it was fully charged. And yes,...