Windows 10: Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560)

Discus and support Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a problem with bluetooth mice. The mice, which work perfectly on other computers, stutter massively on my XPS 15 (9560) to the point which it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kids_love_ghosts, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560)

I have a problem with bluetooth mice. The mice, which work perfectly on other computers, stutter massively on my XPS 15 (9560) to the point which it's pretty difficult sometimes to do anything. If I bring the mice right next to the usb receiver, then they work well, but 50-60 cm away they don't. I have tried disconnecting all other USB devices, but it still happens.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone have a solution? Thanks

submitted by /u/kids_love_ghosts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kids_love_ghosts, Nov 9, 2019
  2. GregS200 Win User

Dell XPS 15 9560: missing drag lock for touchpad

System: Dell XPS 15 9560, WIndows 10 Home

When using the touchpad, I like to be able to perform multiple drag operations, without having to double-tap to invoke the drag operation each time I lift my finger. For the last 15+ years there has always been an option called "drag lock", that allows
    the drag to operate as follows:

• The drag operation is invoked by double-tapping on a draggable object
    • The object is moved by sliding one's finger
    • If one's finger is lifted, the drag operation will NOT terminate, and more drag operations are possible
    • The drag operation is terminated by another double-tap
    I simply can't find an option for drag lock in the Windows 10 touchpad settings. Please PLEASE tell me there is some way to enable this feature!

Cross posted on the Dell forums: Drag lock for touchpad? - Dell Community

GregS200, Nov 9, 2019
  3. DELL XPS 17 L702X loses bluetooth connection

Hi Paven!

I am sorry but I tried all the steps you suggested with no luck getting Microsoft 5000 Bluetooth mouse to stay conected on the DELL XPS.

It could be that an updated Intel Centrino driver is needed but in going to Intel they say there is no driver update available, albeit DELL does say that this particular machine is not going to be supported under Windows 10.

I also own a DELL Precision 6800 and the new Intel driver did work for the Bluetooth problem on that machine.

I guess we'll just have to wait until a driver is available.

I will also say that I tried to connect an MX Anywhere Bluetooth mouse to the DELL Xps with no luck. It would not even pair or see the mouse.

I have been able to use Bluetooth headphones with the XPS.

Thanks for you help!

Doug

DougJonsen, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560)

Unable to remove a Bluetooth device in Windows 10.

Hi Klip,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue. However, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

1. Download and update the drivers for Bluetooth from manufacturer (Dell
      XPS 9560
      ) website.
    2. Restart the computer.
    3. Then go to Settings.
    4. Click on Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
    5. Select the device and click on Remove device.
    6. Then click on Yes and check.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath_H, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560)

1. Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560) - Similar Threads - Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse

2. Dell XPS 15 9560 Ethernet Connection through Thunderbolt Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS 15 9560 Ethernet Connection through Thunderbolt Port: Hello Microsoft Community! I hope all is well on your end. This is my first post because I'm stumped after trying steps from all over the Internet.I have an ethernet cable that's meant for gigabit connection as the Wi-Fi router isn't sufficient enough to deliver the speed....
  3. Dell XPS-15 9560 Can't pair Bluetooth mouse after driver updates

Dell XPS-15 9560 Can't pair Bluetooth mouse after driver updates: After performing some driver updates and a BIOS update, I can no longer pair my HP Z5000 Bluetooth mouse. The system can see the device, but when I try to pair it, it waits a while, and then comes back with the error "Check the PIN and try connecting again". The system is...
  4. Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Stuttering Sound Issues?

Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Stuttering Sound Issues?: I had this laptop for a few years already. Not long ago, when i was playing online poker, that is what I do mostly on it, I notice there was like a stuttering sound and when this happens, my 2 monitors connected to laptop stutters with the sound and many times even closes the...
  5. Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Stuttering Sound Issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Stuttering Sound Issues?: I had this laptop for a few years already. Not long ago, when i was playing online poker, that is what I do mostly on it, I notice there was like a stuttering sound and when this happens, my 2 monitors connected to laptop stutters with the sound and many times even closes the...
  6. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  7. Dell XPS 9560 - Daily BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell XPS 9560 - Daily BSODs: Hey all - just to start by saying thank you for giving your time to help people out with issues like this. Background - I've had my Dell XPS 9560 laptop for about 2 years now. For the majority of that time, it's been rock solid, apart from having to swap out the original...
  8. Stuttering 2.4G Wireless Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuttering 2.4G Wireless Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560): I have a problem with wireless mice. The mice, which work perfectly on other computers, stutter massively on my XPS 15 (9560) to the point which it's pretty difficult sometimes to do anything. If I bring the mouse right next to the usb receiver, then they work well, but 50-60...
  9. GPU issue on XPS 15 9560 (code45)

GPU issue on XPS 15 9560 (code45): I've recently noticed a weird issue affecting my XPS 15 9560, the Nvidia GPU 1050 disappeared from my device manager! So after digging a bit and enabling 'show hidden devices' in device manager, the 1050 is shown grayed out with the error: "This hardware device is not...
  10. Windows Update 1803 issues on Dell XPS 15 9560 re Some Programmes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update 1803 issues on Dell XPS 15 9560 re Some Programmes: HI Guys / Girls My Windows Update 1803 is giving me issues on a Dell XPS 15 9560 re Some Programmes YNAB & NordVpn are loading but only show a blank screen. They are in fact loading up and everything I gather is fine except I cannot see them. Also, Nvidia Control Panel...