Windows 10: Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing

Discus and support Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; yesterday around 4 pm I was watching YouTube and listing to Spotify when Stuttering/Crackling noises, so I didn't care, it did get annoying after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brandon.Perry, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing

yesterday around 4 pm I was watching YouTube and listing to Spotify when Stuttering/Crackling noises, so I didn't care, it did get annoying after a hour and a half, so I went to get supper, I came back the Stuttering/Crackling was louder this time so I looked up how to fix it and clicked on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSjVja-0EDg&t=13s it did not help I did what it said and nothing happed. Then around 7 pm I couldn't hear anything I head an occasional scratch coming from my Razer Kraken Pro V2, and now this morning still nothing

I need help with this I cant play Mine craft or Fortnite, Listing to my music and watch amazing YouTube Videos

- sincerely Brandon Perry

:)

Brandon.Perry, Jun 28, 2019

2. sound crackling, stuttering and in slow motion

When I play music or video whether it be from the internet or from files stored on my computer, the music crackles, stutters, and play in slow motion. I have tested multiple speakers and headphones and get the same
    result. When I restart my computer, the problem goes away for some time, but returns and gets worse the longer my computer is on. PLEASE HELP ME..

Raina Giria, Jun 28, 2019
  3. DZEJKxD Win User
    Computer stuttering and sound crackling

Hey,

I've been having problems with my computer for few days. After starting a game, computer starts lagging, sound starts to crackle and stutter. It's really annoying and I'd like to get rid of it. As LatencyMon say, my computer has problems with process latency
    and DPC routine execution.

System specs:

CPU - i7 3820, 3.6GHz

RAM - 32GB, 1333Mhz

GPU - ASUS Strix R9 390 8GB

Sometimes one restart works fine but sometimes, nothing helps.

DZEJKxD, Jun 28, 2019
  4. DeepakPC Win User

Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing

Lumia 620 : Stuttering/Crackling Speaker Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing :(

Bought Lumia 620 about 2 weeks ago.But using it now.After a few audio n video playbacks, the speaker started to stutter/crackle. It is so much irritating and after buying Lumia 620 with so much excitement, i am now too much disappointed with this problem.What
    should i do now?Should i contact Nokia Care?Would i get the handset exchanged with a new one?

DeepakPC, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing

1. Stuttering/Crackling and now nothing - Similar Threads - Stuttering Crackling nothing

2. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  3. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  4. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio stutters/pops/crackling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters/pops/crackling: I don't know if it's windows causing this issue, or if it's my hardware. I have checked with DPC Latency Checker and it shows me all green. I have also reinstalled the driver and the OS, but none have worked. The issue seems to start when the computer has been running for a...
  6. Crackling/Stuttering playback (Youtube, VLC)

Crackling/Stuttering playback (Youtube, VLC): Hi all, I have this ongoing issue, where I play a video on youtube or VLC, and if I'm simultaneously loading some ad-heavy website, the audio/playback stutters and crackles. Once the site loads, or I cancel the load, it gets better. I can fix it by going to device manager,...
  7. Sound crackling and stutter

Sound crackling and stutter: I've been having this ongoing issue where when I'm watching a video or sometimes playing a game, the sound gets all crackly and everything moves in slow motion. Lasts for a good 30 seconds, goes back to normal for a little bit then repeat. It's weird cause I've had this...
  8. Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Crackle and Mouse Stutter: Hi, I am having issues with both my audio and mouse functions. Randomly, my audio will crackle (sort of like a robotic noise) and my mouse stutters in unison. This issue occurs about five times every minute. I cannot think of any reasons to as why my PC is doing this. I have...
  9. Computer stuttering and sound crackling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuttering and sound crackling: Hey, I've been having problems with my computer for few days. After starting a game, computer starts lagging, sound starts to crackle and stutter. It's really annoying and I'd like to get rid of it. As LatencyMon say, my computer has problems with process latency and DPC...
  10. Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Pop/Stutter/Crackle When Stopping Audio: I've been having this issue for the past two days, and I've tried everything to no avail. Basically this is the issue: I get a pop/crackle when I suddenly stop audio. What I'm running: Schiit Uber Stack. Win 10 PC. What I've tried: Tried onboard audio, still get...