Windows 10: Stuttering, in all games.

Discus and support Stuttering, in all games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I've noticed, that I've recently had, some sort of stuttering, where my game will stutter, every three second. I'm not sure, if it came after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by m1kCS, Aug 3, 2017.

1. m1kCS Win User

Stuttering, in all games.

Hi!

I've noticed, that I've recently had, some sort of stuttering, where my game will stutter, every three second.

I'm not sure, if it came after I installed the Windows 10 Creators Update.

My rig:

CPU Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz
    RAM 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
    28 °CGraphics 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (MSI)
    Storage 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AAKX-00ERMA0 (SATA) 232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SSD) 1863GB Seagate ST2000DX001-1NS164 (SATA)

Any suggestions? *Smile

:)

m1kCS, Aug 3, 2017

2. Windows 10(Stuttering when playing any game and sometimes pc restarts itself after stuttering)

Hi,

So basically this pc was formatted and the windows 10 reinstalled. It fixed the BSOD but the stuttering issue did not stop at all. So when playing any game it just stutters every few seconds and the stutter sometimes takes long like 30 seconds and the pc
    just restarts itself during the stutter which makes the games unplayable.

I really need help for this problem. Any help would be appreciated!

leonardgraycochea, Aug 3, 2017
  3. games stuttering

dear support

am pc gamer and play too much games

i play games all time, suddenly i open a game and found that the camera when moving is stuttering while the fps is 50 and its not dropping.

all games like this, i though its about the windows and i make reset for my pc.

i tried the games after reset and its working normally without any stuttering.

after 2 days the games become stuttering again.

i have windows 10 pro version 1709

CPU: intel core i7-4800qm

Nvidia gtx880m

RAM:16GB

all games old or new is same issue!!

Moved thread from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

majedraheel, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Stuttering, in all games.

Did you uninstall and reinstall your graphics driver after the update? It's not necessary, but I tend to find that it can sometimes fix random issues such as stuttering.

I'd recommend uninstalling the drivers in Safe Mode using Display Driver Uninstaller, which you can get here: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/v....php?f=5&t=846, and then reinstalling the latest drivers for your 970 after you boot back into Windows.

blackroseMD1, Aug 3, 2017
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
Thema:

Stuttering, in all games.

1. Stuttering, in all games. - Similar Threads - Stuttering games

2. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  3. Fps drops and Stuttering on all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and Stuttering on all games: Pc specs: Ryzen 7 7800x3d RTX 4070 superMag b650 Tomahawk wifiSamsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB 32gb ram Corsair Rm850 gold plusI updated all bios and drivers. Reinstalled them as well. Did a full Windows reinstall. Temps are below 80 degrees Celsius for both CPU and GPU. Usage...
  4. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  5. Stuttering with static audio when gaming

Stuttering with static audio when gaming: I've had this problem before however its been fixed by the help of someone else The steps I currently took to resolve this were:Power Plan OptionsDisabled other programs in the background that potentially hindered my performanceChanged Nitro-sense AC and power to high...
  6. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  7. I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this

I'm stuttering in my games It wasn't always like this: I'm not entirely sure why exactly this is happening to me again, I've looked up online and couldn't find a proper concrete solution to my exact situation.I updated my geforce experience driver, my device manager display adapters, and used the benchmark graphic when gaming...
  8. Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?: Hello,I recently upgraded components in my pc. Since the upgrades I have had an occasional stutter/fps drops while gaming. I've already done a lot of troubleshooting such as checking Temps/reapplying thermal paste, using hwmoniter to watch usage and Temps of all components,...
  9. Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?

Pc stutters while gaming occasionally. What's causing this?: Hello,I recently upgraded components in my pc. Since the upgrades I have had an occasional stutter/fps drops while gaming. I've already done a lot of troubleshooting such as checking Temps/reapplying thermal paste, using hwmoniter to watch usage and Temps of all components,...
  10. Stuttering when gaming with a keyboard plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering when gaming with a keyboard plugged: Just purchased a keyboard from a store a couple hours ago, however I've soon discovered a major problem with it after minutes into using it. When I started playing with it plugged into my laptop it was causing me to stutter, this is my first time ever encountering this issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all games stuttering after reinstalling windows 10 1903