Windows 10: Stuttering in Windows 10, Nov2020

Discus and support Stuttering in Windows 10, Nov2020 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having issues with windows 10 for a couple weeks, I get constant stuttering, every few seconds like clock work, everything else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshisGhost, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Stuttering in Windows 10, Nov2020

Hello,

I have been having issues with windows 10 for a couple weeks, I get constant stuttering, every few seconds like clock work, everything else runs as normal, I used registry edit to disable the action center and that seemed to temporarily fox my issue for about 48 hours or so, but now the stutter has return, I've tried clean installs, I've disabled sysmain, I've disabled windows search nothing seems to be working, any help or suggestions are appreciated.

:)

JoshisGhost, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Stuttering in Windows 10, Nov2020

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Stuttering in Windows 10, Nov2020

1. Stuttering in Windows 10, Nov2020 - Similar Threads - Stuttering Nov2020

2. Can somebody tell me what this stuttering could be coming from? The video doesn’t show much...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody tell me what this stuttering could be coming from? The video doesn’t show much...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GrootTwig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3y3j4/can_somebody_tell_me_what_this_stuttering_could/
  3. Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro stuttering every 1-2 seconds even after a fresh install: I have recently had to reinstall my OS and have done so, now it stutters every second or other second. By stutter, I mean that any audio I am playing will "freeze" and the same with the mouse curser. I have read many forums about this issue but none of them have helped me...
  4. Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speakers stuttering issue after updating to windows version 2004: I have a pair of edifier r1280db speakers that were working perfectly fine before but I updated my windows 10 pc to version 2004 and now the speakers have stuttering issues, this is over bluetooth, I've tried various things like updating drivers and checking the speakers...
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering and lagging

Bluetooth audio stuttering and lagging: This issue has persisted for 5 months now. I am unable to use bluetooth headphones with my Dell XPS 15 9550 because audio and video is constantly interrupted with static. I am able to properly connect and pair my device to the laptop but for example youtube videos lag down...
  6. Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected

Bluetooth stuttering or high latency issues when more than 1-2 devices are connected: Basically I have 3 devices I would like to connect to my laptop via Bluetooth, which are: Mouse Wacom tablet Headset I have never been able to connect all these without noticing either some sort of input lag (So mouse pointer being more or less half a second behind to any...
  7. FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS: Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-drops-and-stutters/1b0a26e1-f4aa-4258-8042-c564217d0973
  8. Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !

Windows 10 MAJOR STUTTERING EVERY COUPLE SECONDS OR MINUTES !: Hello ppl.. Like the title say, i have this MAJOR STUTTERING and i have no idea what is causing it ! But what i'm sure of this wasn't there when i bought this pc.. everything is brand new. it's not problem in HDD or any other parts. I'm just bought it. it's 3 months...
  9. My computer stutters every second and is very noticeable.

My computer stutters every second and is very noticeable.: I just downloaded a fresh install of windows onto a laptop that I haven't been able to use for a few years. Everything about it works fine, but every .50-1 seconds theres a very noticable stutter. When I go into safe mode the stutters stop, but rebooting normally makes the...
  10. Micro Stutter after windows update

Micro Stutter after windows update: I am experience micro stutter in the windows 10 environment with typing and mouse movement. Not audio as I use a USB audio interface. I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Radeon 5600 XT I have tried sfc scan, different peripherals and many other tweaks to try to address it including a...