Windows 10: Stuttering in windows 10

Discus and support Stuttering in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After i recently updated the windows framework drivers from windows update, my laptop seems to randomly start stutter. During which, everything, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SatyamRawat, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Stuttering in windows 10

After i recently updated the windows framework drivers from windows update, my laptop seems to randomly start stutter.

During which, everything, even the mouse pointer seems to experience some kind of lag.

It doesn't go away until I've restarted the device.

Any and all suggestions and help is appreciated.

:)

SatyamRawat, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2020
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Stuttering in windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Stuttering in windows 10

1. Stuttering in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuttering

2. BSODs, stutters, and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, stutters, and freezes: Hello,I have recently replaced my motherboard and reinstalled a fresh Windows 11, but I've been plagued with regular BSODs and less regular stutters and crashes browsers, especially. I disabled the XMP and the ResizeBAR, changed to multiple different BIOS versions and...
  3. BSODs, stutters, and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, stutters, and freezes: Hello,I have recently replaced my motherboard and reinstalled a fresh Windows 11, but I've been plagued with regular BSODs and less regular stutters and crashes browsers, especially. I disabled the XMP and the ResizeBAR, changed to multiple different BIOS versions and...
  4. Stuttering mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering mouse: Hi,When I press the left button on my mouse on the taskbar, it opens 2 windows of the same propgram. Sometimes when I need to make a choice from a pick list, nothing happens or I have to make a long pess for the pick list to appear.Can someone help me with this?Note I have...
  5. Stuttering mouse

Stuttering mouse: Hi,When I press the left button on my mouse on the taskbar, it opens 2 windows of the same propgram. Sometimes when I need to make a choice from a pick list, nothing happens or I have to make a long pess for the pick list to appear.Can someone help me with this?Note I have...
  6. My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.: I have Ryzen 5 7600x with RX6800XT and 850W Corsair PSU. I've done a clean install of windows 11, updated bios, tried different amd drivers but nothing works and renders fortnite unplayable...
  7. My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.

My fortnite keeps on randomly stuttering pretty often.: I have Ryzen 5 7600x with RX6800XT and 850W Corsair PSU. I've done a clean install of windows 11, updated bios, tried different amd drivers but nothing works and renders fortnite unplayable...
  8. Video/audio stutters possibly only HTML related on a brand new Win11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video/audio stutters possibly only HTML related on a brand new Win11 PC: Hello. I've got a very strange problem which Google don't seem to help me with.I'm getting very disturbing freezes/lags when sitting on Zoom video conferences to the point when I can barely hear what other people talk. If I disable my webcam, it becomes slightly better, but...
  9. Video/audio stutters possibly only HTML related on a brand new Win11 PC

Video/audio stutters possibly only HTML related on a brand new Win11 PC: Hello. I've got a very strange problem which Google don't seem to help me with.I'm getting very disturbing freezes/lags when sitting on Zoom video conferences to the point when I can barely hear what other people talk. If I disable my webcam, it becomes slightly better, but...
  10. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...