Windows 10: Stuttering issues in Windows 10

Discus and support Stuttering issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After about an hour after booting my PC it begins to stutter randomly, I got this system failure in reliability history: Windows Summary Hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Landen Mellor, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Stuttering issues in Windows 10

After about an hour after booting my PC it begins to stutter randomly, I got this system failure in reliability history:

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎18/‎04/‎2020 17:24

Status

Report sent

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 17d

Parameter 1: 41

Parameter 2: ffff898dd29e4b20

Parameter 3: ffff898dd3d32cb0

Parameter 4: ffff9f8f09580b70

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x17D_WP_RESERVED1_IMAGE_TetheringService.dll

I tried updating NIC drivers with no luck

Any help with this?

:)

Landen Mellor, Apr 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 18, 2020
  3. KT17_ Win User
    Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Stuttering issues in Windows 10

Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Stuttering issues in Windows 10

1. Stuttering issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuttering issues

2. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  3. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  4. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  6. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  7. Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game: Hi. I've had an issue come up with only 1 game, Roblox, where the game stutters like crazy. Looking at the performance graph I see my CPU frametime spike from 16ms to 1600ms+.What I find especially strange, is that it doesn't happen on the Microsoft Store version of the...
  8. Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game

Stuttering/Frametime issues with my CPU in only 1 game: Hi. I've had an issue come up with only 1 game, Roblox, where the game stutters like crazy. Looking at the performance graph I see my CPU frametime spike from 16ms to 1600ms+.What I find especially strange, is that it doesn't happen on the Microsoft Store version of the...
  9. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt: So I've had my computer for a while, built it about 6 months ago, and for some reason I get these random stutters occurring, my audio crackles and video freezes for a second, only when playing games, lightweight things don't cause it. The issue is usually fixed for one launch...
  10. Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt

Stutters, believed to be a gpu issue radeon 7900 xt: So I've had my computer for a while, built it about 6 months ago, and for some reason I get these random stutters occurring, my audio crackles and video freezes for a second, only when playing games, lightweight things don't cause it. The issue is usually fixed for one launch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all devices stutter windows 10