Windows 10: Stuttering leads to freezing

Discus and support Stuttering leads to freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer starts stuttering then eventually freezes. I tried a fix where I disable HPET according to this website but it's still stuttering. What can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Megatonkick91, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Stuttering leads to freezing

Computer starts stuttering then eventually freezes. I tried a fix where I disable HPET according to this website but it's still stuttering. What can I do to fix the issue? I am still getting same errors on the event viewer like 4311, 2, 28, etc.

:)

Megatonkick91, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Louie_101 Win User

Audio Stuttering leading to Blue Screen while gaming

Hello there! I'm sorry if the steps didn't work, how ever you may try the steps provided on this link that's related to the issue that you're currently experiencing:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Louie_101, Sep 20, 2020
  3. x509 Win User
    Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

4. philc43 Win User

Stuttering leads to freezing

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Stuttering leads to freezing

1. Stuttering leads to freezing - Similar Threads - Stuttering leads freezing

2. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  3. Mouse stuttering and freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuttering and freezing.: Hey, recently my mouse is freezing a lot which is very annoying while playing games I searched about it and found the [Human Interface Device] driver was not up to date, so I updated them with Driver Booster and problem was fixed but after I uninstalled the software Driver...
  4. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  5. Computer stutters and then freezes

Computer stutters and then freezes: Hey, so I am a pretty tech-savvy guy, but I have had a recurring issue now for about a year now. So in my usage scenario, I am a gamer in my downtime and a full-time content creator and video editor professionally.My specs: I run an AMD5800x processor, an RTX 3070gpu, 4TB...
  6. Computer stutters and then freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Playing fullscreen games leads to stuttering in background media

Playing fullscreen games leads to stuttering in background media: Hello,since I upgraded to Windows 11, I am facing the following issue.Whenever I have any streams open Youtube / Twitch and start an "intense" game in fullscreen mode, then the background streams suddently start buffering and lagging unbearably. I stops right when I close my...
  8. Playing fullscreen games leads to stuttering in background media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing fullscreen games leads to stuttering in background media: Hello,since I upgraded to Windows 11, I am facing the following issue.Whenever I have any streams open Youtube / Twitch and start an "intense" game in fullscreen mode, then the background streams suddently start buffering and lagging unbearably. I stops right when I close my...
  9. Mouse stuttering and freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stuttering and freezing: Help, on my completely updated computer new case + all new internal components whichever of 2 mice that I have used, both will stutter and/or freeze randomly regardless of what program is running. Only one mouse is connected at any time. Both connect via USB dongle, are...
  10. Mouse Stutter/Freeze

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Stutter/Freeze: Recently my mouse started to stutter across the screen or freeze. I've searched and looked for ways to fix it but none of the methods seem to help me resolve this problem. This is starting to irritate me and I don't know if I should factory reset my pc. Can anyone please help...