Windows 10: stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results

Discus and support stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; as in the discription my pc some times start to stutter with sound and visual screen movements for up to 5 minutes even task manager seems not to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by M Wennemers, Jan 6, 2020.

1. stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results

as in the discription my pc some times start to stutter with sound and visual screen movements for up to 5 minutes even

task manager seems not to report unusual behavior of and chip clike cpu gpu or ram and sush things
    like when playing cod black ops 4 i suddenly starts stuttering in mid game
    or on firefox of google chrome is starts stuttering when watching a movie on disney or netflix
    even the mouse pointer starts to stutter in movement in windows it self
    the pc is not even a year old and has an nvme m.2 ssd wich is from 3-4 years back
    and has a health percentage of 70 %
    i have updated to windows 10 1909 recently because of ram issues
    and have no extra programs running except for the above named incl nvidia and discord

If any advise or help can be given please do so and thanks in advance
    with kind reaurds marthijn

:)

M Wennemers, Jan 6, 2020

2. Sound stuttering

I tried so many different things the last few days after giving up I came across a post on another website, someone suggested to update the wireless LAN driver.

So far I have had no stuttering of any sound be it music on itunes or netflix.

Victoirann, Jan 6, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results :p

cadaveca, Jan 6, 2020
  4. stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results

Lumia 920: Stuttering Sound @ Nokia Tune

Hi Everyone, I am facing a very unique issue with my Lumia 920.. Stuttering sound for first few seconds at default Nokia Ringtone... changing the Ring Tone will reduce the stuttering little bit but it is not going away....

However Music doesn't feel any stuttering or probably I am unable to detect it.

Any suggestions!

gunsnroses_dxb---01, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results

1. stuttering of sound and screen moving no unordinary taskmgr results - Similar Threads - stuttering sound screen

2. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  3. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  4. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  5. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. taskmgr Error

taskmgr Error: the error So when I try to open taskmgr it gives me this error.I am running windows 10 version 20H2. winverCan You help me with this error please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskmgr-error/52447d56-3ae4-4c4b-a194-c85dc9731fe2
  7. taskmgr icon is moving on desktop after sleep/wake up

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskmgr icon is moving on desktop after sleep/wake up: Hello I see a couple of old posts related to moving icons on desktop. Until a few months ago everything was stable on my desktop Windows 10, latest updates. But recently the TaskMgr icon is moving left every time I put computer to sleep and wake it up. It moves from bottom...
  8. Screen and sound randomly stutter.

Screen and sound randomly stutter.: Since the 9th of October my screen and sound have randomly stuttered. Since then I've been trying to figure out what's been causing the problems but I've been unable to do so yet. I thought it might be important to ask for help here since I think it might have something to do...
  9. Keyboard moving stuttering.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard moving stuttering.: Whenever i try to move in a game that uses WASD to move, my character will walk normal for a second, then stop, then start, then stop, over and over again. If i press a different button while walking my character walks normal again....
  10. Sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stuttering: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this as this is my first post. My partner gave me his old laptop after updating to an alienware laptop and I've been having nothing but problems with the sound on the one he gave me. He didn't have this problem when he had...