Windows 10: Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

Discus and support Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just built my new PC and I'm facing this terrible stuttering, I have to clean my cached memory with the Wagnard fix Intelligent standby list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Carlos Diaz 13, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

I just built my new PC and I'm facing this terrible stuttering, I have to clean my cached memory with the Wagnard fix

Intelligent standby list cleaner (ISLC)

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1256

If I don't use that, I can't play anything, I made a video:

https://youtu.be/BI65zaKW9yM

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600 @4ghz / 1.3v
    DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport AT (BLS8G4D30CESTK) 8gbx2 XMP 3066mhz

Asus Rog B450-F Gaming
    EVGA RTX 2070 FTW3
    SSD Samsung Evo 860 1TB
    Corsair RM 650x

Any ideas? I'm using latest drivers, bios and windows update, already tried:

Disabling HPET, dynamic tick, high power plan, performance plan on nvidia control panel, memtest86 0 errors, prime95 0 errors.

I'd really appreciate any help

:)

Carlos Diaz 13, Apr 21, 2019

2. Ryzen 5 2600 feels bloated and slow

I've done all the tweaks (oc ram, latest bios and drivers, disable cool n Quiet, ryzen balanced power plan) But my system still feels like kinda iffy. The desktop feels chuggy and like the computer is having a post nasal drip. This is also a fresh Windows install. It still felt that way with my engineering sample i7-6700, thought it was the low clock speed and the case of the processor being ES. Nope. New cpu and motherboard, still feels same or even worse. Feels like I'm dragging the system around.

Specs include:

Ryzen 5 2600

16gb crucial 2133mhz ram (2666mhz oc)

500gb sata ssd, 1tb, 2tb hard drive for storage

1050Ti OC

What could it be?

Thanks, phenom

thephenom696, Apr 21, 2019
  3. R4k4n0th Win User
    New Ryzen 2600 gets 17% single core performance boost

Source: http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/amd_ryzen_2600_benchmark_spotted.html

Please look at the images at the link. I could not copy the images here as I was rushing to post this awesome news.

Old Ryzen 1600 score: 3636
    New Ryzen 2600 score: 4269 !!!!!

The boost: 17% !!! Wow wow wow

R4k4n0th, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

Windows 10 keeps randomly crashing ( AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Build)

Hello,

First of all I would like to apologise for my bad english writing skills. English is not my primary language.

At the moment I'm getting really frustrated with my PC. I have a new AMD ryzen 5 build with a clean windows 10 install. But unfortunately I'm keeping getting random crashes.

I have the PC for 2 months now and ever since I build it it keeps randomly crashing.

1ste instal:

installed windows 10, no problems

installed all recent drivers from al components.

Flashed bios to newest version.

OS installed on a samsung SSD 850 EVO ( did already a SSD health check, everything seemed alright)

after a few day's of use, the PC started crashing with BSOD

all BSOD messages were always different

IRQL note less or equal

0Xc0000221 (ntfs.sys error)

Kernel security check failure

and so on..

After I began to get these bsod, I once again checked for software problems, hardware drivers etc. nothing came out.

antivirus + malware check, everything seems alright.

Memetest check, also nothing wrong.

after these test the computer would still randomly crash.

After a while I was suspecting that i has to be an SSD problem or faulty windows 10 instal.

SO I bought a new HDD, just to check,

Here I began my second instal.

Right away i noticed that before i could instal windows 10 on the HHD my PC would start crashing. So my logical thinking was that it had to be a hardware problem. ( my own thought was that it had to be the motherboard or GPU)

after some crashes (aprox 10) the Instal of windows would magicly continue without any crashes.

After I completed the instal, I decided to not instal any drivers or software. just to check if the problems were caused by certain drivers or software

Hop.

The computer would stay on for 3 days straight, without any activity and everything seemed alright, there where no dumpfiles, so no crashes etc.

So after these 3 days the computer started to crash again, with no activity at all.

I'm collecting the dump files so you guys can take a look at it.

I will drop them on a shared link on onedrive and will keep them there for any future cases.

minidumpfiles

My setup:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Asrock B450 Pro 4 (bios updated)

MSI GT710 1GB DDR3

Corsair VS450

Team group Vulcan 16GB DDR4 3000 (TLGD416G3000HC16CDC01)

Logitech K260 ( keyboard + mouse)

sharkoon Ca-M case

Hope you guys can help me out!

< Moved to English forum >

jeweetzelluf, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build

1. Stuttering on latest windows version, Ryzen 5 2600 new build - Similar Threads - Stuttering latest version

2. Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build: Random shutdowns several days apart on a recently built a windows 10 PC with a Gigabyte B450M DS3H mobo, Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6600, WD NVMe SN570 main ssd, cheap Inland 500GB SSD for games, old Toshiba 750GB 2.5" HDD for data, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200, PSU Corsair...
  3. Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build: Random shutdowns several days apart on a recently built a windows 10 PC with a Gigabyte B450M DS3H mobo, Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6600, WD NVMe SN570 main ssd, cheap Inland 500GB SSD for games, old Toshiba 750GB 2.5" HDD for data, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200, PSU Corsair...
  4. Random shutdowns on new Ryzen 5 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ryzen 5 1500 X with Windows Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ryzen 5 1500 X with Windows Build 20H2: I have used the PC Health Check App to see if I can update to Windows 11. It says that my CPU is not supported. However, after looking up the CPU Supported list on the windows website, link here: Windows Processor Requirements Windows 10 20H2 Supported AMD Processors...
  6. Ryzen 5 1500 X with Windows Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ryzen 5 1500 X with Windows Build 20H2: I have used the PC Health Check App to see if I can update to Windows 11. It says that my CPU is not supported. However, after looking up the CPU Supported list on the windows website, link here: Windows Processor Requirements Windows 10 20H2 Supported AMD Processors...
  7. BSOD on new Ryzen build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Ryzen build: Hello. Build a new Ryzen 1700 16gb ram and i'm getting a bsod "memory management" once in a while. Never had a bsod playing a game only using Chrome, anyone can take a look? Here is the V2 Log Collector. DESKTOP-NLGRE9P-(2020-10-25_03-58-14).zip - Google Drive Thanks....
  8. Ryzen 5 2600 Boosting over boost clocks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 5 2600 Boosting over boost clocks: Hi guys I'm happy to say that my system is running well now thanks to the BIOS update to 5406 on my ASUS Prime X470 Motherboard. Again thanks to all who helped me with this issue. Now the question I have now is this. I've been doing stability testing on my board, and I ran...
  9. Windows 10 keeps randomly crashing ( AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Build)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps randomly crashing ( AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Build): Hello, First of all I would like to apologise for my bad english writing skills. English is not my primary language. At the moment I'm getting really frustrated with my PC. I have a new AMD ryzen 5 build with a clean windows 10 install. But unfortunately I'm keeping...
  10. Ryzen 5 2600 feels bloated and slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ryzen 5 2600 feels bloated and slow: I've done all the tweaks (oc ram, latest bios and drivers, disable cool n Quiet, ryzen balanced power plan) But my system still feels like kinda iffy. The desktop feels chuggy and like the computer is having a post nasal drip. This is also a fresh Windows install. It still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd ryzen 5 2600 hanging in windows10

2. how to tweak windows after installing ryzen 1600

3. ryzen 5 2600 slow system

4. ryzen 2600 or 3600 for new build,
  5. ryzen 5 drivers,
  6. latest version of ryzen 5,
  7. new system built with amd ryzen 5 1600 is slow,
  8. ryzen 5 2600 drivers,
  9. ryzen 5 which version of windows,
  10. ryzen slow stutter,
  11. ryzen 2400g driver install