Windows 10: Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

Discus and support Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect to my Bluetooth headphones I am facing the following problems. Many times you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeroyFountain963, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

When I connect to my Bluetooth headphones I am facing the following problems. Many times you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device. When connected I find the sound choppy, sometimes totally blank with no sound. I need to pause the music and play it again to start the music on the Bluetooth headphones again. Tried with many different Bluetooth headsets but same problem.

:)

LeroyFountain963, Oct 24, 2021

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Bluetooth headset stuttering

I recently brought a OneAudio studio wireless headset but I have found that when I connect it to my laptop it stutters a lot. My laptop is a Lenovo G510 and uses Windows 10

I have also tried the headset on a Chromebook and a Samsung phone. It works fine on the phone but not as well on the Chromebook.

I have tried running the sound and Bluetooth troubleshooters and my Bluetooth drivers are up to date. The headset is fully charged and within range of the laptop and I have no other Bluetooth devices so I know this is not a problem. I have also tried disabling handsfree telephony and audio sink in the device properties.

Is there any way to fix this?

Tori Harris, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

Bluetooth audio stutters if multiple devices connected

Audio over Bluetooth stutters if both a Wireless controller (Sony cuh-zct2u) and Bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000XM3) are connected, but does not stutter if only the headset is connected. This also occurs when tested with different
    Bluetooth headsets (Apple A1573). Host machine is using a Murata 339S00458 Bluetooth Controller using standard Microsoft Drivers on Windows 10 2004 (19041.264).

This issue does not occur with the same hardware when running Arch Linux 5.2 or MacOS 10.14.6.

Is there a known fix for this?

kokowang5699, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

1. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection - Similar Threads - Stuttering Bluetooth Headset

2. Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.: I have the Sennheiser Momentum 4 Noise Cancelling headset and it works on all of my devices except for my Windows 10 laptop. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. Tried both from Windows and direct from Intel no available drivers from...
  3. Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.: I have the Sennheiser Momentum 4 Noise Cancelling headset and it works on all of my devices except for my Windows 10 laptop. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. Tried both from Windows and direct from Intel no available drivers from...
  4. Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection: When I connect to my Bluetooth headphones I am facing the following problems. Many times you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device. When connected I find the sound choppy,...
  6. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection: When I connect to my Bluetooth headphones I am facing the following problems. Many times you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device. When connected I find the sound choppy,...
  7. Stuttering on the Bluetooth headset connection

Stuttering on the Bluetooth headset connection: Bluetooth I am facing the following problems.Most of the time you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device.When connected I find the sound choppy, sometimes totally blank with...
  8. Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10

Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10: I have a Xmas present of a Vidonn F1 Headset, headphones with built-in microphone. It works perfectly with phone and tablet, but on PC running Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 the sound output stutters rapidly. I have tried driver update Broadcom: I...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth headphone connection stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Bluetooth headphone connection stuttering: Whenever I connect to my Bluetooth headset I face the following problems. Many times it will not be able to find it and connect it even though it is paired already. I need to unpair, restart, and then pair again to connect to the device. When it is connected I find sound...
  10. Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound: I have a pair of Galaxy Buds plus that work excellently when used as headphones. When I use them as a headset when on a Zoom or Teams call they have a glitchy stuttering sound. The same thing happens with my wife's Apple Airpods, and my friends Google Pixel Buds when paired...