Windows 10: Stuttering on windows 10

Discus and support Stuttering on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; http://prntscr.com/m78poi I'm using the above SSD, with a fresh install of windows 10 home, build 1809, which I switched to after I got this SSD. On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abstractcreeper, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Stuttering on windows 10

http://prntscr.com/m78poi I'm using the above SSD, with a fresh install of windows 10 home, build 1809, which I switched to after I got this SSD. On idle, my screen will freeze for less than a second, for no reason, and it becomes worse during games, with drops down to 0 FPS which ruin otherwise fine gameplay. specs are http://prntscr.com/m78pu6 CPU and GPU are freshly repasted, thermals are never above 45c, drivers are up to date, I used samsung magician, I disabled game mode then enabled it when that didnt work, I used a memcache cleaner. http://prntscr.com/m6t1se Looks like this when it stutters.

:)

Abstractcreeper, Jan 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2019
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Stuttering on windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering on windows 10

1. Stuttering on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuttering

2. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  3. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10: Hello,Recently I got this problem were whenever I play a song or a video in youtube the audio just stutters randomly for no reason...Now I tried all the solutions and techniques from various threads,forums and youtube videos but none of it worked...and one more, I recently...
  4. Bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  6. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...
  7. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  8. why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?

why does my video files stutter on Fullscreen?: When i try to look at videos with any media player it consistently stutters on fullscreen, it doesn't stutter when i try to play it on a browser. when i go to my apps and video playback the preview is smooth when its small and stutters when its fullscreen as shown...
  9. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...
  10. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: I have recently been having issues with my bluetooth headsets. I thought it was one set, but changed and still have the issue. The audio stutters when coming through them but when using my regular speakers, or wired headphones it works fine. I am on Windows 11. I have checked...