Windows 10: Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

Discus and support Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Stuttering for a second once every 5 or more minutes. Any help please? For more than a few days now, I've had stuttering that lowers my frame rate to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by spodermanEF, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

Stuttering for a second once every 5 or more minutes. Any help please?

For more than a few days now, I've had stuttering that lowers my frame rate to less than 20 to 30 fps for a second every 5 to 10 minutes when I was playing Far Cry 3, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Tf2. I've deleted temp files, cleaned disk, optimized my drive, disabled windows modules installer, and windows updates. The stuttering still happens.

:)

spodermanEF, Sep 29, 2019

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

(IM NEW)newly built pc (ryzen 3 1300x 1060 3gb)micro stuttering

My first step would be to see if there are any other processes that are hogging CPU time and spiking the CPU usage when you play these games. Open your task manager, then play a game for like 5 minutes or so, or until you see tha stutter happen. Exit the game and look at the graph under CPU to see if there are spikes in the usage before and during when the stutter happens.

ArazelEternal, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

1. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game. - Similar Threads - Stuttering once every

2. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  3. Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Peridocial lag while gaming every 15-20 minutes: One random day i updated my graphics drivers AMDAnd when playing game crashed and i got an error saying "AMD software detected that a driver timeout has occurred".After this i changed some thing in the registry and now the error is gone but now the game lags every 15-20...
  4. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  5. BSOD every 15-20 minutes

BSOD every 15-20 minutes: Hello. My computer randomly started crashing last night. Initially it restarted and woke up to a GIGABYTE BIOS saying boot load broke. After having logged in to the pc, a BSOD happened and the screen froze, leading to me having to hold the power button down.From this point...
  6. Endless Ntsy.sys BSOD loop, computer reboot every 5-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Endless Ntsy.sys BSOD loop, computer reboot every 5-20 minutes: I am currently having an issue related to Ntsy.sys BSOD. In beginning, I am having BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe problem since a month after I changed my graphic card from RX 570 to RX 6600XT. I posted the question and minidump here and received suggestions to use DDU utility to remove...
  7. Endless Ntsy.sys BSOD loop, computer reboot every 5-20 minutes

Endless Ntsy.sys BSOD loop, computer reboot every 5-20 minutes: I am currently having an issue related to Ntsy.sys BSOD. In beginning, I am having BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe problem since a month after I changed my graphic card from RX 570 to RX 6600XT. I posted the question and minidump here and received suggestions to use DDU utility to remove...
  8. Endless Ntsy.sys BSOD loop, computer reboot every 5-20 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD every 5 minutes

BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...
  10. Pc Stutter every one Minute

Pc Stutter every one Minute: Hi everyone, ive had a Problem since a circa a week. My System freezes for half a second once every minute on the clock.(Incidentally the time it takes for the hardware monitor graphs on the Task manager to cycle once) It manifests in Fps Drop and Gpu utilization drop, as...