Windows 10: Stuttering only in Minecraft on Mid-End PC

Discus and support Stuttering only in Minecraft on Mid-End PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. When I play Minecraft it's stutters so much (laggs for 0.25sec per 2sec). When my problem is "active" game looks like to cap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacekm460, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Jacekm460 Win User

Stuttering only in Minecraft on Mid-End PC

Hello, I have a problem. When I play Minecraft it's stutters so much (laggs for 0.25sec per 2sec). When my problem is "active" game looks like to cap my fps around 110. Other games works fine. I tried reinstall the game, java, gpu drivers and it wont help. I had these laggs in my old gpu too. Temperatures are good too.

My specs:
    Win10 Pro x64
    I5 4460
    Gtx 1070
    16gb ram (half of it is for MC, still laggy)
    Ssd and Hdd

:)

Jacekm460, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 18, 2019
  3. High end build, stuttering in every game

Hello, this is my build:

• i5-6600k
    • ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VIII
    • MSI GTX 1060 6G
    • Samsung SSD 850 evo 250gb
    • WD Caviar Blue 1TB
    • G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 (XMP profile)
    • Dual monitor: Zowie XL2411 144hz + BenQ GW2260 60Hz
    I get stuttering in the following titles:

• Rocket League: every time a new player join a match the game freeze, also when V-Sync is on I get random lag from 144 to 130 and then the game continue to run smoothly.
    • GTA V: random stuttering Online and fps drops, V-Sync on.
    • PUBG: random stuttering, V-Sync off.
    • Rust: stuttering when loading chunks with fps drops.
    • Ark: as Rust.
    • Total War Warhammer: random stuttering in the strategic map, V-Sync on.
    What I've done till now:

• Tried every graphic settings.
    • All kind of Windows 10 optimizations like Performance mode, Xbox game mode off, disabled unnecessary services and tasks, no antivirus (Windows Defender on only).
    • Hard drive defragmentation.
    • Nvidia control panel optimizations for every game like Thread optimization, tried several v-sync modes, etc.
    • All drivers are updated.
    • No pending Windows updates.
    • Temps are fine, GPU and CPU never go above 65C.
    • Shadowplay overlay off.
    • Playing with one monitor at once.
    • Moved games from HDD to SSD.
    • Tried different version of GPU drivers.
    • Disabled the page on the HDD and fixed its size on the SSD with the reccommended value.
    • Memtest for both RAM stick at once (8 pass each no errors).
    What I've not tried yet is to reinstall the OS... benchmarks and performance in game are ok and in line with every other user... do you have any suggestions? Could it be network related? How can I analyze the stuttering?

PS: I'm testing with Latencymon and doing some screenshot of gpu and cpu usage

djanthony93, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Stuttering only in Minecraft on Mid-End PC

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering only in Minecraft on Mid-End PC

1. Stuttering only in Minecraft on Mid-End PC - Similar Threads - Stuttering Minecraft Mid

2. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  3. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  4. Roblox runs poorly on mid-high end PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox runs poorly on mid-high end PC.: i5-12600K, 3.7GHz, 64 GM DDR4, Windows 11 23H2, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB on a Samsung SSD that is less than 50% at capacity. Computer is hard wired to 1 gig fiber.Roblox, and only Roblox runs like garage and freezes all the time. When I run the performance stats, it shows...
  5. Roblox runs poorly on mid-high end PC.

Roblox runs poorly on mid-high end PC.: i5-12600K, 3.7GHz, 64 GM DDR4, Windows 11 23H2, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB on a Samsung SSD that is less than 50% at capacity. Computer is hard wired to 1 gig fiber.Roblox, and only Roblox runs like garage and freezes all the time. When I run the performance stats, it shows...
  6. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  7. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  8. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Micro Stutter on high end system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro Stutter on high end system.: Hi There,Thank you for your time and I hope you're safe and happy. I've had a problem with a micro-stutter for at least 6 months now. System info is attached. Not noted there is also an AMD Radeon RX580 8Gb DDR5 GPU. The computer is under warranty with DELL and every single...
  10. Does minecraft stutter on hdd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does minecraft stutter on hdd?: As some may know, i literally just replaced my hdd with a ssd. One thing i have noticed is minecraft seems much smoother, I've come to know that lots of people do confuse lag with stuttering. With this ssd stuttering is reduced during world generation and gameplay, i can get...