Windows 10: Stuttering or Slow Motion on playin UHD 3840×2160 videos

Discus and support Stuttering or Slow Motion on playin UHD 3840×2160 videos in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out why earlier GPUs of Intel that were marked HD Family are not able to play UHD videos smoothly like GPUs that were marked UHD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by nIGHTmAYOR, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Stuttering or Slow Motion on playin UHD 3840×2160 videos

I am trying to figure out why earlier GPUs of Intel that were marked HD Family are not able to play UHD videos smoothly like GPUs that were marked UHD family .

Basically before you may go for the easy come back that they do not have enough processing power to decode the UHD videos so no , by experiments I am finding this is not the case .

You see there are many intermediate resolutions between FHD and UHD for example the 3200 x 1600 , 3200 x 2560 , 3600 x 1800 where I tried to encode videos in all various bitrates out there starting 2000 to 30,000 bits (h.264) and had perfect play back without a single frame drop .

It is funny that the moment you hit the UHD marker the play back / decode hinder significantly and without warning to impossibility of replay not even under any bitrate .

I mean it might be reasonable to see degradation of decoding quality along the line of HD all the way to UHD not just sudden death .

I am starting to think , "Would this be yet another Planned (Forced) obsolescence scheme applied here?" or someone actually know a good reason for why a GPU would shift from smooth to snail in a cliff like scenario and not a normal curve like one as expected ?

:)

nIGHTmAYOR, Jan 24, 2021

2. sound crackling, stuttering and in slow motion

When I play music or video whether it be from the internet or from files stored on my computer, the music crackles, stutters, and play in slow motion. I have tested multiple speakers and headphones and get the same
    result. When I restart my computer, the problem goes away for some time, but returns and gets worse the longer my computer is on. PLEASE HELP ME..

Raina Giria, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Billy Med Win User
    no sound on slow motion video lumia 950

Hi.

The audio playback feature for videos being played on slow motion is not available on Lumia 950.

We suggest that you put this on the feedback app for consideration on future updates.

Billy Med, Jan 24, 2021
  4. sdpate Win User

Stuttering or Slow Motion on playin UHD 3840×2160 videos

Videos showing in slow motion

Is there something wrong with YouTube today. Many of the videos are marked as not available for mobile and the videos that play are in slow motion.

Of course, this is with IE browser.

Even videos that are stored on the phone are running very slow.

I cleared the browser cache with no improvement.

First discovered watching video embedded on Huffington Post by effect is there on direct access to YouTube as well as embedded videos, Daily Motion and Vimeo

sdpate, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Stuttering or Slow Motion on playin UHD 3840×2160 videos

1. Stuttering or Slow Motion on playin UHD 3840×2160 videos - Similar Threads - Stuttering Slow Motion

2. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  3. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  4. random slow motion audio slow motion lagg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    random slow motion audio slow motion lagg: hi so this hapened to me 3 times today i was playing rocket leauge i was watching youtube i was playing geometry dash 3 times my things became slow motion the sounds were disorted slow laptop model : asus fx 505 dt submitted by /u/Kooky-Bandicoot3104 [link]...
  5. Laptop in slow motion.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop in slow motion.: I need help. I need it badly, my laptop was working fine this morning, windows 10. I went to grab a coffee and when i came back it was in slow motion. Everything from soundeffects to the mouse to the software. I checked task manager and nothing was using up my system’s...
  6. Error while saving slow motion video file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error while saving slow motion video file: I'm trying to save slow motion video file that I downloaded from Movie &TV app. However I get an error ‘An error occurred, please try again”. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-saving-slow-motion-video-file/1cf14fd2-d955-4bf0-bc3b-9102cb235eea
  7. windows 10 slow motion online videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 slow motion online videos: hi, windows 10 is playing youtube videos with slow motion audio as well. is it possible to fix it? Before there was no such problem, but when the kidsitting in my lap hit the lower part of the keyboard, when the problem started....
  8. remote desktop icons are two small with windows 10 with resolution 3840*2160

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote desktop icons are two small with windows 10 with resolution 3840*2160: remote desktop icons are two small with windows 10 with resolution 3840*2160 tried by changing small resloutions it did not help for me used remote desktop connectionmamnager 2.7 and remote NG also did nit work please help...
  9. Slow motion video / audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow motion video / audio playback: A Level 2 Technician just finished installing Version 1809 in to my Dell 5755 laptop, trying to resolve my slow motion video / audio playback. BUT 99.9999% of the time I have no audio at all. This has been ongoing since waaay before the upgrade to the 1809 version. In...
  10. NVIDIA Transforming Standard Video Into Slow Motion with AI

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Transforming Standard Video Into Slow Motion with AI: Researchers from NVIDIA developed a deep learning-based system that can produce high-quality slow-motion videos from a 30-frame-per-second video, outperforming various state-of-the-art methods that aim to do the same. The researchers will present their work at the annual...