Windows 10: Stuttering problem after update fking hell

Discus and support Stuttering problem after update fking hell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i am playing games like nba2k and f1 with ultra low settings with my laptop with no problem since i added ram and games are on ultra low. After a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lonewolf7799, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Stuttering problem after update fking hell

So i am playing games like nba2k and f1 with ultra low settings with my laptop with no problem since i added ram and games are on ultra low. After a software update just now, games are stuttering like crazy, won't even respond when i press my controller it's unplayable. How can i fix this? This is so stupid, an update cause my laptop can't play any games.

submitted by /u/lonewolf7799
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lonewolf7799, Sep 11, 2020

2. Fall Creator Update Causing Stuttering problem

• Does it happen if you start Windows 10 in safe mode?
    • Just for testing, have you tried setting "Processor power management" to always 100%.

Stuttering problem after update fking hell [​IMG]

Bruce Wayne, Sep 11, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    HL2 stuttering fix

Valve has released a Patch for Half-Life 2 which is supposed to fix the sound problems people were having. In most cases this is related to video memory texture trashing.

W1zzard, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Stuttering problem after update fking hell

Update and stuttering issue

Hi,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to successfully update your OS to Windows 10?
    • Does the stutter happen even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi network?
    Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Stuttering problem after update fking hell

1. Stuttering problem after update fking hell - Similar Threads - Stuttering problem update

2. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  3. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  4. Stuttering after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuttering after Update: So after I updated to 20H2 version again after multiple tries before. I once again found the same problem with it in that my audio system and my mouse would start lagging/stuttering. What I mean by this is that when I watch some form of media be it on youtube or something...
  5. Stuttering after 20H2 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuttering after 20H2 Update: I tried installing the chipset drivers, which I couldn't even install since they took ages. Had to revert the update. Can someone help? submitted by /u/DaveSFM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmjxgg/stuttering_after_20h2_update/
  6. Windows Stuttering after update

Windows Stuttering after update: hello all, my windows updated a few days ago and since then i've noticed it stuttering, at first i thought it was my headphones, then speakers, read up and reinstalled drivers, didn't fix the issue, then noticed my mouse and other screens stuttering intermittently, usually...
  7. what the hell is the problem with dwm.exe

what the hell is the problem with dwm.exe: Hey lads so I have a Gaming Laptop and there's been a problem bugging me since i've had it. its the fact that dwm.exe is constantly chugging 50% of my cpu and gpu. This results in my laptop being terrible at running games getting about 60-70fps in CS:GO. Microsoft support was...
  8. Stuttering hell at all games

Stuttering hell at all games: I will try to be brief on my current situation and I am just leaving this in here in hopes any person could ever help me. Basically, my PC gaming experience is hell, ALL games, all of my games, does not matter how demanding it is nor not, stutter on my computer, one way or...
  9. Stutter after update

Stutter after update: Hey I have this problem for almost 2 years now and I'm tired of resetting my pc almost every week to get it in a stable state... Is there a way to completly fix this? That would be awesome submitted by /u/LemonadeandCake [link] [comments]...
  10. Update hell.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update hell.: My machine went down and has put me in limbo after this latest update. It will not let me get back on. The best I can do is get to Command Prompt. Every thing else is an exercise in futility. What can I do to get back into my machine?...