Windows 10: Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage

Discus and support Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Like the title of the tread said When for example (most easy to spot) i am watching netflix the sound and the screen starts to stutter (yes even on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by M Wennemers, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage

Like the title of the tread said

When for example (most easy to spot) i am watching netflix
    the sound and the screen starts to stutter (yes even on other browsers)
    even in games and on discord

And another thing i see happening a lot is that steam is only 5mb p/s
    Ubisoft's Uplay on the otherhand is running on 30MB p/s
    (yes i know there is a difference between megabytes and megabits)

It seems to get worse since the last few weeks and even started a clean windows install
    Couldnt find anny viruses Nor does CCleaner find any register faults

Windows is installed on an 128GB m.2 ssd
    with more then enough space over (50% +/-)
    and an extra 1tb hdd

if any questions needed for more info please ask away

if any help is possible please help because any help is apreciated

:)

M Wennemers, Dec 21, 2019
  2. QA4Ever Win User

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit April Update cause sound interupts and stuttering

Hi Windows gurus!

After Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit April Update build 1803 17134.48 (but not before);

I notice that the sound is stuttering, even the simplest windows sounds. If playing longer sound clips (mp3 or video ) there are stuttering or interupts for about 0.5 -1 second every 15 seconds, which can be a bit annoying to say the least.

When this occurs are the resources as following:

cpu 7% (it goes up to 9% during stuttering), mem 35% (2,8 of 8GB) , Disk 0%, Ethernet S: 0 M:0 GT730 0%, GPU Mem=1,2/6,0GB, Shared GPU Mem=0,0/4, 0GB

In perfmon is the task "system interupt" DCP calls... often on top cpu% when the stuttering occurs.

There are no reported conflict in device manager.

This happens with or without network cable attached.

I did never ever experience this oprior the Win 10 April update, and then I have stressed the box quite heavily.

I have tried two different graphics card (one at a time) to be sure it hasn't anything to do with broke graphics card) .

1. Nvidia Geforce GT 730 2GB
    2. Nvidia Geforce GT 640 3GB
    DDR2 8GB RAM, SSD, Inter Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.2GHz

Driver Nvidia 2018-05-07 24.21.13.9764

Even if I use the default Microsoft graphics driver there is stuttering, on both cards.

I got Realtek High definition Audio sound driver installed. I have disabled Nvidia High definition Audio unit /driver.

If there are no plausible resolve, I probably install a fresh windows 8.1 or 10 and disable windows update.

Please advice,

QA4Ever, Dec 21, 2019
  3. HDD Read Write Stutter with click sound. Usage goes to 100% every stutter?

System:

• Processor : Intel® Core™ i5-4460 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz)
    • Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3
    • Operating System : Windows 10 Pro
    • Harddisk: Seagate ST1000DM010-2EP102 1 TB 7200RPM

I HAVE REPLACED MY HDD WARRANTY 4 TIMES that the seller is thinking I am trying to intentionally break it.
    My HDD sometimes produced "clicking" sound. Every time the sound comes up, this is what happened:

1. Every program (music player) or games (while loading) stopped.
    2. The HDD Stopped Spinning and immediately start spinning again.
    3. In Task Manager, HDD Usage went full 100% with write and read at 0 Kb/s.
    4. It takes almost always the same amount of time every click to be responsive again.
    5. Sometimes fixed by hot unplugging the power cable and replugging it to HDD

THIS HDD IS 3 DAYS OLD. I have just exchanged it for warranty 3 days ago and this symptoms is always happening to all every HDD I exchanged. When this happen, it keep stuttering and clicking until about an hour. This only happen on heavy load (game updating, software downloading).
    Things I have tried:

1. I have tried this suggestion: Disk usage goes to 100%
    2. Ran HD Tune Pro Trial to check for error block and 100% safe
    3. CrystalDiskMark reads OK for every aspect. Power on hours is only 70 Hours.
    4. Bought and put up Stabilizer and UPS Before putting this HDD
    5. Install and update Motherboard's driver

I have ran out of clues. What should I do?

Wiryandi P., Dec 21, 2019
  4. Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage

GPU at 0% usage

Hi, I am having a problem. My GPU is always a 0%. I am using a windows 10 hp computer with a video card I installed. My display from the video card works normal but it's not being utilized when I play video games. When I play games, my cpu jumps to about
    90 and my gpu stays at 0. I have provided a screenshot of my computer info. My graphics card is XFX Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card

Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage 97a49257-417b-4ea0-bb6b-521eaaf4bf4a?upload=true.jpg

Jorti1boombox, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage

1. Stuttering sound and video 0% Disk,Network and GPU Usage - Similar Threads - Stuttering sound video

2. dwm.exe 100% GPU usage GPU 0 - 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm.exe 100% GPU usage GPU 0 - 3D: Today i observed that my dwm has very high GPU usage, how do i fix that?specs:GPU: RTX 3060CPU: i5-12400FRAM: 2x8 DDR4 4000MHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwmexe-100-gpu-usage-gpu-0-3d/d4ef7e3a-a949-4937-9acf-c8db1ae1bcc4
  3. dwm.exe 100% GPU usage GPU 0 - 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dwm.exe 100% GPU usage GPU 0 - 3D: Today i observed that my dwm has very high GPU usage, how do i fix that?specs:GPU: RTX 3060CPU: i5-12400FRAM: 2x8 DDR4 4000MHz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwmexe-100-gpu-usage-gpu-0-3d/d4ef7e3a-a949-4937-9acf-c8db1ae1bcc4
  4. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  5. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  6. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 0 GPU Usage on 3060ti

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0 GPU Usage on 3060ti: Greetings,I am a newbie to the PC gaming space but purchased a rather expensive for me build see specs below. I have used this rig for right at a month now with no issues. Yesterday I downloaded Madden 22, changed some Nvidia settings, and started to see low usage from my...
  8. GPU Usage always at 0%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU Usage always at 0%: My computer always freezes during gaming and I expect my GPU % to be high but its at 0. I have intel graphics 4000, submitted by /u/Dupliss18 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/geyfhz/gpu_usage_always_at_0/
  9. Not responding, 100 disk usage, late animation and sound on games, GPU drop to 0

Not responding, 100 disk usage, late animation and sound on games, GPU drop to 0: Windows 10 ver 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) Vivobook ASUS Laptop X505ZA AMD Ryzen 2500U Radeon 8 Mobile Graphics Steps already taken : - Disabled superfetch and prefetch - Disabled MSI on registry - Updated drivers via AMD adrenaline - Updated BIOS from ASUS website -...
  10. GPU at 0% usage

GPU at 0% usage: Hi, I am having a problem. My GPU is always a 0%. I am using a windows 10 hp computer with a video card I installed. My display from the video card works normal but it's not being utilized when I play video games. When I play games, my cpu jumps to about 90 and my gpu stays...