Windows 10: Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10

Discus and support Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Stuttered and unwatchable video playback. No issues with my music files. I have a brand new Acer Aspire 3 laptop ie no malware running Windows 10. i... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SallyWilson6, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10

Stuttered and unwatchable video playback. No issues with my music files. I have a brand new Acer Aspire 3 laptop ie no malware running Windows 10. i have uninstalled and re-installed iTunes 12.10.8.2 really painful process I do not want to do this again!. I have experimented with video playback and audio settings ie so compatible with my laptop sound settings. Please can you let me know a quick solution to this. This is very frustrating. Thanks.

:)

SallyWilson6, Apr 24, 2020

2. Stuttering Video Playback

Hi LostXer and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

You may try following these steps on how to fix video stuttering on Windows 10. Check this article for detailed instructions.

https://appuals.com/fix-video-stuttering-on-win...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Thank you!

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Joseph Y. Marquez, Apr 24, 2020
  3. window 10 video playback trouble

Hi David,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need whether you play the video from the website/Movies and TV app?

I suggest you to run the video playback troubleshooter and check if it resolves the issue. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and devices under
      Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Video playback under Windows.

• Click on Advanced on the Video playback dialog box and click on
      Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Video playback troubleshooter.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10

Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10.

This is not an issue with Windows 10 at all. It is an issue with iTunes that Apple has failed to fix. To prove this I fresh installed Windows 10 Pro on my PC. I installed only the latest NVIDIA driver. Nothing else was installed. I then downloaded the latest
    iTunes from the Microsoft store. Watched a movie and there was stutter. The movie stutters when streamed or downloaded.

OK so the culprit is iTunes. How to fix it?

I removed (uninstalled) iTunes and installed this older version:

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1816?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

NOTE: You need to delete the iTunes library.itl file before you downgrade in this manner

Now the issue is resolved. No more stuttering.

robert3892, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10

1. Stuttering video playback on iTunes for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stuttering video playback

2. HEVC video has stuttered playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEVC video has stuttered playback: The problem persists for more than 2 years. It was in Windows 10, now it successfully migrated to the new Windows 11. Any video encoded in HEVC has stuttering playback like 10 frames play forward, then 5 goes back and the solution of this obviously awful codec error have not...
  3. HEVC video has stuttered playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC video has stuttered playback: The problem persists for more than 2 years. It was in Windows 10, now it successfully migrated to the new Windows 11. Any video encoded in HEVC has stuttering playback like 10 frames play forward, then 5 goes back and the solution of this obviously awful codec error have not...
  4. Windows 10 Photos App - Video stuttering in playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Photos App - Video stuttering in playback: Everytime I play a video in Window's native Photo's app the video stutters. I play it on Window's native movie app the video plays fine. Is this a Photo app issue or something else? This is a new computer I just bought 2 weeks ago. First windows laptop after 10 years with...
  5. iTunes playback frozen for video and music - Window 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes playback frozen for video and music - Window 10 Pro 64 bit: Hello! System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Intel i7-7700HQ @2.8GHz RAM 16 GB 64 Bit operating system My system works fine with all other playbacks. However, I have reinstalled and re-authorized the latest version of iTunes several times and computer restarts. Clicking...
  6. Stuttering Video Playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering Video Playback: I have a PC Laptop with Windows 10. Since the most recent update in November, my videos have not played smoothly, instead they start and stop constantly, whether it's Chrome, Firefox, the DVD player or the Netflix app. I have tried updating the apps, installing different...
  7. Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple iTunes video stuttering in Windows 10 finally a solution: I've had movie stuttering only in Apple iTunes for several months with no solution. I have read on some forums that some people are blaming Windows 10. This is not an issue with Windows 10 at all. It is an issue with iTunes that Apple has failed to fix. To prove this I...
  8. Video playback stutter from local and streamed content

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback stutter from local and streamed content: Hi all Is it actually possible to get completely smooth video playback on Windows 10? I have tried everything. Updated drivers, clean re-install, upgraded GPU from 970 to 1070. Out of desperation I then bought another i7 PC just to see if it was my hardware was at fault...
  9. video playback stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video playback stuttering: video playback stuttering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-playback-stuttering/db841da1-dc0c-4e93-bba9-dd619955dbbe
  10. Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Stuttering streaming video playback in Edge and Internet Explorer: Hi folks. @ppappas Using a browser for streaming Video can cause stuttering for basically all or any of these reasons 1) Internet connection slow can be either on your ISP provider or the source streaming site server is busy or both. 2) Poor or slow I/O - Slow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 itunes video playback stutters

2. itunes windows 10 video playback problems