Windows 10: Stuttering when charging

Discus and support Stuttering when charging in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This never happened before, when I was playing games with the laptop charging, it's so smooth for the first 15minutes, and then it suddenly starts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jonathan Zega, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Stuttering when charging

This never happened before, when I was playing games with the laptop charging, it's so smooth for the first 15minutes, and then it suddenly starts to stuttering and lagging so much it feels like from 60fps to 5-8fps, I don't know what's wrong this is never happened before, the game I was playing is not a heavy game, I've tried to sfc scan and something appear and fixed, i thought the problem was done but it doesn't, please help me

:)

Jonathan Zega, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Stuttering when charging

1. Stuttering when charging - Similar Threads - Stuttering charging

2. BSODs, stutters, and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, stutters, and freezes: Hello,I have recently replaced my motherboard and reinstalled a fresh Windows 11, but I've been plagued with regular BSODs and less regular stutters and crashes browsers, especially. I disabled the XMP and the ResizeBAR, changed to multiple different BIOS versions and...
  3. BSODs, stutters, and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, stutters, and freezes: Hello,I have recently replaced my motherboard and reinstalled a fresh Windows 11, but I've been plagued with regular BSODs and less regular stutters and crashes browsers, especially. I disabled the XMP and the ResizeBAR, changed to multiple different BIOS versions and...
  4. Stuttering mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering mouse: Hi,When I press the left button on my mouse on the taskbar, it opens 2 windows of the same propgram. Sometimes when I need to make a choice from a pick list, nothing happens or I have to make a long pess for the pick list to appear.Can someone help me with this?Note I have...
  5. Stuttering mouse

Stuttering mouse: Hi,When I press the left button on my mouse on the taskbar, it opens 2 windows of the same propgram. Sometimes when I need to make a choice from a pick list, nothing happens or I have to make a long pess for the pick list to appear.Can someone help me with this?Note I have...
  6. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my Bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put away the laptop from...
  7. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging

Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my Bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put away the laptop from...
  8. Stuttering when charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering when charging: This never happened before, when I was playing games with the laptop charging, it's so smooth for the first 15minutes, and then it suddenly starts to stuttering and lagging so much it feels like from 60fps to 5-8fps, I don't know what's wrong this is never happened before,...
  9. Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge...: The problem is what it says on the tin, I don't know when it started happening but after I found the correlation of the problem, that's where I found that whenever I charge my laptop the bluetooth just gets buggy and disconnects if it continues. After that happens I can't...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put the laptop for charging....