Windows 10: stuttering

Discus and support stuttering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; about every 5-10 seconds my mouse will stutter or freeze and teleport some where else. I have a brand new cyber power pc (link below) and i have all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ryan johnson1111, Sep 10, 2018.

1. stuttering

about every 5-10 seconds my mouse will stutter or freeze and teleport some where else. I have a brand new cyber power pc (link below) and i have all the latest drivers and windows updates

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B6H4GNY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

:)

ryan johnson1111, Sep 10, 2018

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 10, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

stuttering

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

stuttering

1. stuttering - Similar Threads - stuttering

2. Windows 10 stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stutter: Upgraded from Windows 7 to Win10 six months because I thought they would have worked out all the bugs by now. As soon as I get into War Thunder the game wigs out and starts stuttering. checked the performance and nothing is maxing out (it ran perfectly on Windows 7 at max...
  3. Realtek Audio Stuttering Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Stuttering Issues: Hello, I have a Dell Inspirion Desktop. Occasionally I will get multiple issues with audio stuttering / glitching on things like mp3 files, youtube videos, mp4 videos, etc. anything to do with multimedia. The audio stuttering occurs only when connected to RealTek Audio...
  4. PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update

PC Hiccup/Stutter Issue After Windows Update: Hello I've been having this issue with my computer for A LONG TIME now and i'm just about at the point where i want to throw my PC out. Everywhere i've taken it, i've been told "We can't find any issues with it". I've tried some forums before but to little or no real help....
  5. Videos lag and stutter

Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  6. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.: Stuttering for a second once every 5 or more minutes. Any help please? For more than a few days now, I've had stuttering that lowers my frame rate to less than 20 to 30 fps for a second every 5 to 10 minutes when I was playing Far Cry 3, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Tf2. I've...
  7. Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...

Windows 10 extreme stuttering , in frames and sound stretching, occuring randomly for...: Another user had the same problem but his solution does not work on my system altough the problem is exactly the same: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-computer-experiences-intermittent/39fa8a85-56fd-4388-a49d-873b9183c043 Before you...
  8. My PC is stuttering

My PC is stuttering: When i installed the new update for Microsoft, my PC suddenly started to stutter, the shortcuts on my homepage were removed, and some bars were missing at the bottom of the screen. When I checked the task manager, it was not affected by the stutter and the problem seemed to...
  9. Gaming makes my mouse stutter, causes lag and beeping sounds are coming out of my speakers

Gaming makes my mouse stutter, causes lag and beeping sounds are coming out of my speakers: Hello, I recently bought a new PC and while playing some games I keep getting this weird beeping sound followed by my mouse stuttering/lagging and being unresponsive which makes it basically impossible to enjoy gaming. Heres an example video of another person having a...
  10. Why does my bluetooth headsets started stuttering after windows update "H.P. Development...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my bluetooth headsets started stuttering after windows update "H.P. Development...: So recently, my laptop automatically installed the windows update given above, i'm literally unable to uninstall that update. So this is happening, my laptop is already connected to a wifi, and when i'm connecting my bluetooth headsets, my wifi disconnects, untill this point...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 stuttering in games

2. win10 video stuttering