Windows 10: style type='text/css'

Discus and support style type='text/css' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to make a website HTML 5 compatible. The pages validate except for one warning. In the head I have the statement <style type="text/css">...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nancy-1607, May 6, 2020.

1. style type='text/css'

I am trying to make a website HTML 5 compatible. The pages validate except for one warning. In the head I have the statement <style type="text/css">... and I get the message that 'type' isn't necessary and should be removed. When I remove it, I get an error message in Microsoft Expression Web.

When I search for more information on the Web it seems to be a valid statement. Should I leave the word 'type' on every page and just ignore the warning in validator.w3.org? It doesn't say it is an error, just a warning.

I don't see a category that specifically addresses my software and MS Expression Web is an old program but it still runs on Windows 10. If it doesn't belong here, could someone please suggest a forum where I could post my question.

Thanks,

Nancy

:)

Nancy-1607, May 6, 2020

2. CSS seems to be missing

After using system 10 for a couple weeks I have no CSS or style, just blank page with print.

Is there a way to toggle sheet style off or on?

DinaDarrin, May 6, 2020
  3. GSG-9 Win User
    External Style Sheet Help

That part MUST go in the head of the document.

<html>
    <head>
    <title>asdf</title>
    <style type="text/css">
    a {color:#cccccc;}
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    Content Here
    </body>
    </html>

GSG-9, May 6, 2020
  4. style type='text/css'

Text-size abnormally on (IE) Windows Phone 7 Browser despite CSS style "-ms-text-size-adjust: none"

Hello,

I have a problem with the browser on Windows Phone devices.

My website (www.swapit.nl) does not show well on Windows Mobile browser.

Problem is that some pieces of text are scaled to abnormally high level.

I have done many attempts to solve it. Including the famous CSS style: "-ms-text-size-adjust: none". However, this has no effect! The setting seems to do anything.

Example of errors can be seen here:
    http://www.swapit.nl/SILogin.asp
    http://www.swapit.nl/SIViewItem.asp?ItemID=3000

I appreciate to hear your solution or answer that there is indeed a problem with the Windows Mobile browser itself.

regards,
    Atze, Swapit.nl

AtzeMiedema, May 6, 2020
Thema:

style type='text/css'

1. style type='text/css' - Similar Threads - style type='text css'

2. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  3. Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice style in Text to Speech not active Clipchamp: Clipchamps' Text to Speech works fine with one exception: I cannot activate Voice style.A "no entry" sign appears when I hover over the default General.What could be the reason?Thanks,Louis...
  4. Clear Type Text Tuner!

Clear Type Text Tuner!: Hi again, if I use this app, and set it to my liking, it doesn't seem to hold the settings! When I say doesn't seem to hold it, I mean the highlighted boxes have changed when I use it again!!I run as an Administrator!Is that normal?Maybe it just reverts to default!Brian...
  5. Typed text disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Typed text disappears: Typed text disappears if I leave my fingers on the keys too long when emailing. Very frustrating when I type long messages . I think there is a simple keystroke fix? Please advise and thank you!...
  6. Typing text in graphics

Typing text in graphics: I wonder if it's possible to do that in this Snip and Sketch app. Or is there any app that can do that? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-text-in-graphics/4b823b0e-2840-42dd-9a5d-05a793141021
  7. Text, inking, and typing data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Text, inking, and typing data.: Does Text, inking, and typing data send screenshot to server or store data before sending ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-inking-and-typing-data/a7713b35-750b-4f22-9e8c-36f6aaa2fc4f"
  8. Typing lines of text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Typing lines of text: At end of line of text how do I move cursor to next line and not use Enter or Shift key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-lines-of-text/f6e53a9f-9d5a-4074-81bd-68f6b5391dc8"
  9. Change in icon text style

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change in icon text style: I have a problem easily reading the icon text, which apparently changed recently. I would prefer a simple solid color for the text rather than a flashy silvery appearance. Where am I able to correct that problem or choose a different style?...
  10. How to type text for text-to-speech

in Windows 10 Support
    How to type text for text-to-speech: In Windows 8 and below you could type any text for the text-to-speech to read, but Windows 10 doesn't seem to let you do that. Is there a way to get this feature back? This is the dialog for those who don't remember: [img] 76644