Windows 10: Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

Discus and support Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Which type of stylus and which stylus is compatible with my HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx Windows 10 touch screen laptop ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by _Chelamalla_, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

Which type of stylus and which stylus is compatible with my HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx Windows 10 touch screen laptop ?

:)

_Chelamalla_, Jun 18, 2021

2. HP model 15-bs015dx laptop

Can someone pls tell me how to get your display to show minutes remaining with battery life on a HP model 15-bs015dx laptop... its driving me mad dying all the time? Im sick of seeing a %.

Richard MacKinnon, Jun 18, 2021
  3. PriyalS Win User
    Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any
    HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices?

Passive pen stylus can also do.

PriyalS, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

1. Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx - Similar Threads - Stylus compatible Notebook

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP Spectre Windows 11 stylus compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Spectre Windows 11 stylus compatibility: I have an older model spectre 360 running windows 11. I am trying to find a compatible stylus. I tried an HP tilt pen but it wouldnt connect at all. Next trying a Bamboo plus pen which connects via bluetooth but the touchscreen doesn'twork. Now not sure if the pen is...
  4. HP Spectre Windows 11 stylus compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Spectre Windows 11 stylus compatibility: I have an older model spectre 360 running windows 11. I am trying to find a compatible stylus. I tried an HP tilt pen but it wouldnt connect at all. Next trying a Bamboo plus pen which connects via bluetooth but the touchscreen doesn'twork. Now not sure if the pen is...
  5. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl: Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank 179769
  6. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  7. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB: I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs...
  8. Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility: I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices? Passive pen stylus can also do....
  9. HP model 15-bs015dx laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP model 15-bs015dx laptop: Can someone pls tell me how to get your display to show minutes remaining with battery life on a HP model 15-bs015dx laptop... its driving me mad dying all the time? Im sick of seeing a %....
  10. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...