Windows 10: Stylus info, advice, recommendations

Discus and support Stylus info, advice, recommendations in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a specific question regarding using a stylus with a touch screen. I’ll be taking delivery on an ASUS Zen AIO 27” and I’m excited to get to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rkasparek, May 4, 2020.

1. rkasparek Win User

Stylus info, advice, recommendations

I have a specific question regarding using a stylus with a touch screen. I’ll be taking delivery on an ASUS Zen AIO 27” and I’m excited to get to work since my current computer is woefully under powered, and an old OS. I don’t necessarily NEED a stylus but in some instances it might prove handy. I’m wondering if the touchscreen is ‘ten finger’ touch... what’s the best stylus/software/drivers that can be used for an optimal solution.

Cheers
    Rick
    ASUS Zen AiO 27 Z272SD | All-in-One PCs | ASUS USA

:)

rkasparek, May 4, 2020
  2. rkasparek Win User

I have a specific question regarding using a stylus with a touch screen. I’ll be taking delivery on an ASUS Zen AIO 27” and I’m excited to get to work since my current computer is woefully under powered, and an old OS. I don’t necessarily NEED a stylus but in some instances it might prove handy. I’m wondering if the touchscreen is ‘ten finger’ touch... what’s the best stylus/software/drivers that can be used for an optimal solution.

Cheers
    Rick
    ASUS Zen AiO 27 Z272SD | All-in-One PCs | ASUS USA

rkasparek, May 4, 2020
  3. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 4, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Bamboo Ink Stylus Problems on HP Spectre (Model: 15-BL112DX)

Hi,

An outdated or incompatible driver can affect the performance of your stylus. Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
    Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest using the built-in device troubleshooter which can find and fix common problems with devices. To use it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Go to Hardware and Devices, and click Run the troubleshooter.
    • Since your stylus also uses Bluetooth to pair with your laptop, click
      Run the troubleshooter
      under Bluetooth as well.

Additionally, we highly recommend updating your Pen and Touch drivers by following the steps in this

forum article

We look forward to your response and the result of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Stylus info, advice, recommendations - Similar Threads - Stylus info advice

2. Active Stylus recommendation please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Stylus recommendation please: I have Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED model: UP3404VI thought the zenbook comes with pen but it doesn't. My choice is to buy https://estore.wacom.com/en-us/bamboo-ink-plus-black-stylus-cs322ak0a.html but idk it will work with my device. and also i would like to get ur guys...
  3. Active Stylus recommendation please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Stylus recommendation please: I have Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED model: UP3404VI thought the zenbook comes with pen but it doesn't. My choice is to buy https://estore.wacom.com/en-us/bamboo-ink-plus-black-stylus-cs322ak0a.html but idk it will work with my device. and also i would like to get ur guys...
  4. Stylus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus: I am looking for a stylus for this. I recently got the Acer SA5-271 and it didn't come with a stylus/pen. I need it to take notes in class. I am having an extremely hard time to find a stylus / pen for this. I would prefer the OEM stylus NP.STY1A.005 or preferably the newer...
  5. lost stylus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost stylus: if I lost my stylus is there a way to track it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus/be0f38b6-d410-466d-8ad8-0c7c12a74272
  6. Stylus info, advice, recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Stylus info, advice, recommendations: I have a specific question regarding using a stylus with a touch screen. I’ll be taking delivery on an ASUS Zen AIO 27” and I’m excited to get to work since my current computer is woefully under powered, and an old OS. I don’t necessarily NEED a stylus but in some instances...
  7. stylus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stylus: how do i use the stylus instead of my finger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus/00467e1b-a312-45f8-9235-d1c25a98edb2
  8. I'd appreciate advice on where to find recommendations for a laptop. Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'd appreciate advice on where to find recommendations for a laptop. Windows 10: I have many issues with my Lenovo Legion Y520. Their Community has been giving me conflicting advice for weeks and now the site is a total shambles. I and many other users are unable to get through - I couldn't even post a private message to a Moderator - the Send/Reply...
  9. Looking for a stylus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a stylus: I have an RCA Cambio 2 in 1. I know it’s not that great but I’m looking for a stylus pen. I’m hoping to find a compatible fine too stylus for it. Are there any Bluetooth pens that will work across all programs? Not just Microsoft Ink. My last resort is to get discs for my jot...
  10. Advice / Recommendation for System Drive Back Up Technique

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advice / Recommendation for System Drive Back Up Technique: Hi. Had a huge scare this morning, after a recent update had to be reverted. Thought I'd lost my system drive. I tried to recover using a USB windows WRE? I made back in April, but anywhere I went on it came up with errors, including full reinstall. I then tried an older...