Windows 10: stylus not working

Discus and support stylus not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have the lenovo pen 1 it stop working it says its fully charged but operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HugeHeffnah, Apr 24, 2020.

1. stylus not working

i have the lenovo pen 1 it stop working it says its fully charged but operating

:)

HugeHeffnah, Apr 24, 2020

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Inquiry if Windows phone contact recovery works on LG Stylus 3.

Hello Joyce,

For us to be able to isolate if Windows phone contact recovery works on LG Stylus 3, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Apr 24, 2020
  4. LCRT Win User

stylus not working

Microsoft Lumia 735 Stylus??

that answer is technically incorrect. It depends on what you call a stylus. Digitizer stylus? ( a proper one)? No, it won't work. Finger-faking touch based stylus? Yes, it'll work. Not a real stylus, but most people will still call it a stylus and it might
    serve some purpose.

Thema:

stylus not working

1. stylus not working - Similar Threads - stylus working

2. does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...: I bought the inspiron 15 3000 because of the touch screen because I wanted to be able to use my photoshop CC14 program to paint and draw directly on the screen. come to find out I have to have a specific kind of stylus... so I bought a Broonel fine point digital active stylus...
  3. does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does the Inspiron 15 3000 utilize windows ink, and will a broonel stylus work with it in...: I bought the inspiron 15 3000 because of the touch screen because I wanted to be able to use my photoshop CC14 program to paint and draw directly on the screen. come to find out I have to have a specific kind of stylus... so I bought a Broonel fine point digital active stylus...
  4. Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5: Hi all, as the title says my touchscreen and pen are not responding on my IdeaPad 5. I've tried enabling and reinstalling all the drivers. Rebooting and resetting my computer, the works. I've tried everything there is online and it's still not working. I downloaded lenovo...
  5. Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5

Stylus and Touchscreen not working on IdeaPad 5: Hi all, as the title says my touchscreen and pen are not responding on my IdeaPad 5. I've tried enabling and reinstalling all the drivers. Rebooting and resetting my computer, the works. I've tried everything there is online and it's still not working. I downloaded lenovo...
  6. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  7. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  8. Stylus not working Chuwi Hi13

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stylus not working Chuwi Hi13: Hi all: I have a Chuwi Hi13. Before the recent Window 10 Update build 2004, the stylus was working fine. It also works fine on another tablet. I have checked through the messages posted regarding Windows Surface but the Surface Diagnostic Toolkit will not work for this...
  9. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well with Windows 10

Asus stylus pen doesn't work well with Windows 10: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...
  10. Asus stylus pen doesn't work well

Asus stylus pen doesn't work well: Hello, I have an Asus Zenbook Flip 14 with Windows 10. I got it for 3 month now and the Asus pen doesn't seem to work well and I'm not sure what is the problem. When it does work, it works perfectly but sometime the pen doesn't respond properly. I can use it for a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 stylus pen not working surface