Windows 10: Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

Discus and support Stylus pen for Windows Tablet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hanselnut, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet.

I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus?

And does it erasing work on any app or only specific app?

submitted by /u/hanselnut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hanselnut, Apr 2, 2020

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

How to adjust the stylus/pen writing width?

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

1) What is the make and model of the device?

Follow these steps to calibrate stylus settings.

• From the Settings panel, choose Control Panel at the top.

The Control Panel appears.

• Tap the Hardware and Touch category; then tap the Tablet PC Settings section.

The Tablet PC Settings window appears.

• From the Tablet PC Settings window, tap the Calibrate button.

The Calibrate Pen or Touch Input Screens window appears.

• Tap Pen Input.

• Follow the instructions, tapping on the screen on the crosshairs; then tap the Yes button to save the data.

Hope it helps. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

1. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet - Similar Threads - Stylus pen Tablet

2. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  5. Lost Stylus Pen

Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  6. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  8. Stylus pen highlight stuck

Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  9. Microsoft Garage Journal not recognizing stylus pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Garage Journal not recognizing stylus pen: I have a stylus pen that doesn't have bluetooth connectivity but does have a powered tip. When I attempt to write in Journal both tips of the pen simply move the page around instead of putting ink on the page. I can't find a way to contact the Microsoft Garage team and am...
  10. Active Stylus pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active Stylus pen: is there an active stylus pen that works with HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cs0xxx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-stylus-pen/c2cf70e2-9988-41e1-bd02-63b17c17ce74