Windows 10: Stylus Won't work after latest update

Discus and support Stylus Won't work after latest update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have automatic updates turned off since the whole file deletion issue back in October. 2 days ago I received a notification saying windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve_rt, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Steve_rt Win User

Stylus Won't work after latest update

So I have automatic updates turned off since the whole file deletion issue back in October. 2 days ago I received a notification saying windows updates has new features and needs to restart to install. Disclaimer: I have been working on an art project for work this past week for hours every day. So windows restarts and does the install. The next day I goto work on my project and my stylus is unresponsive. I didn't put it together at first, I thought somehow it could be the battery for how much I've been using it, tried 5 different batteries nothing happening. Then I thought somehow it magically broke?? So I bought a new one today, that one didn't work. I kept uninstalling the HID drivers thinking it was some sort of issue there. Then I remembered Windows did a big update on it's own. I uninstalled the update from the other day. That didn't work, then I reinstalled it, that didn't work... I'm running out of ideas here. I can't work on any graphics right now because of this issue. System is Acer Switch Alpha 12 which uses the Elan synaptic Stylus that is included. Update is the 1809.

***Moved from Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup***

:)

Steve_rt, Feb 24, 2019

2. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Feb 24, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Stylus Won't work after latest update

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Stylus Won't work after latest update

1. Stylus Won't work after latest update - Similar Threads - Stylus Won't latest

2. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  3. Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Won't Boot After Latest Update: TL;DR at the end of the post.I performed a Windows Update last night before bed. Now my computer won't boot to Windows and instead just goes into the BIOS/UEFI. I had Windows 11 installed on my NVMe drive.Here's what I have tried so far:I made a Windows 11 Creation USB.I...
  4. java is not working after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    java is not working after latest update: my java doesnot work after the last windows update... what can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-is-not-working-after-latest-update/03bb7cfc-b509-43c7-a690-085246dbba91
  5. Time won't fix after the latest update!

Time won't fix after the latest update!: Good day to everyone, I've tried a lot of troubleshooting on the internet but nothing happens. I'm very frustrated with what I shall do, is there anyone can help me with it?...
  6. stylus not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stylus not working: i have the lenovo pen 1 it stop working it says its fully charged but operating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus-not-working/cdad474e-5d68-4eb1-b6bd-6c3b0e7a119e
  7. Computer won't boot after latest update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot after latest update.: Since the latest update when I start the computer it gets onto Windows and a small screen pops up with Personalized settings in it. That's as far as it gets though. I tried to go back to an earlier version, but it fails each time. I also tried to repair, but it just sits...
  8. Stylus Won't work after latest update

Stylus Won't work after latest update: So I have automatic updates turned off since the whole file deletion issue back in October. 2 days ago I received a notification saying windows updates has new features and needs to restart to install. Disclaimer: I have been working on an art project for work this past week...
  9. Computer won't restart after latest update

Computer won't restart after latest update: After the Sept 11 "critical update", my computer wouldn't restart. It would run the hardware diagnostics, which showed nothing, and then would recycle again and again to "repair". I had to revert the system to the last restore point a few days ago to regain access to my...
  10. Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I installed the latest Windows 10 updates last night and after that my Netflix app stopped working. It would load but when I tried to play a title it would crash. I though "I'll try reinstalling it", so I uninstalled it and opened up Microsoft Store. Loaded fine, but...