Windows 10: stylus

Discus and support stylus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i use the stylus instead of my finger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus/00467e1b-a312-45f8-9235-d1c25a98edb2 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VickiIbarra, Apr 19, 2020.

1. stylus

how do i use the stylus instead of my finger

:)

VickiIbarra, Apr 19, 2020

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 19, 2020
  3. sticky notes and stylus selection problem

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Sticky Notes and Stylus. I surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Windows Store apps troubleshooter and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run App troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box, and run it.

• Select view all in the
      left pane of troubleshooting Window.

• Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

• After completing the Hardware and Devices
      troubleshooting, now run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Click on Windows Store Apps option on the troubleshooter window and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Sticky Notes and Stylus. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Apr 19, 2020
  4. stylus

active stylus

Hi Lydia,

We may be facing driver compatibility issues with your computer and your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    . The driver for this specific device may need to be updated for them to work harmoniously again. For us to better assist you, please answer the questions below:

1. Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect your Stylus Pen to your
      HP computer?
    2. Which OS version/build is installed on your computer? You can get this information by going to the Start menu and searching for
      winver.
    3. Were there any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?

Initially, we also suggest that you reach out to the manufacturer of your
    SPEN-HP-01 Stylus Pen
    and see if the driver that is currently installed on your computer needs updating.

We look forward to your response.

Freddrick Pal, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

stylus

1. stylus - Similar Threads - stylus

2. Driver for very old Epson stylus photo RX600 for Window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver for very old Epson stylus photo RX600 for Window 10: the Epson web site provide page for Epson stylus photo RX600 with a download itemthe download state start your machine and connect and it will download automatically?this does not happen, whatever we start compute then start printe/attach printer usb cable or keep printer on...
  3. Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx

Stylus compatible with HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx: Which type of stylus and which stylus is compatible with my HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx Windows 10 touch screen laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stylus-compatible-with-hp-notebook-15-bs015dx/930a6f6e-cbc0-463a-8aa2-39ef6188597e
  4. Installinga print driver for an EPSOM STYLUS SX105 Printer

Installinga print driver for an EPSOM STYLUS SX105 Printer: I am trying to setup an epsom stylus SX105 printer and the error code 0x80131018 appears. I am using the EPSOM website so the sorftware should be valid. How do I fix this?...
  5. How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use stylus/pen as cursor/mouse on microsoft whiteboard?: When I connect my stylus & drawing pad and load microsoft whiteboard it detects the stylus as a pen, whilst i want it to act as the cursor. I've tried changing the settings and clicking "act as cursor on some applications" but it has not changed anything!...
  6. How to I fix jagged stylus writing on Win10? (Comparison Photo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to I fix jagged stylus writing on Win10? (Comparison Photo): Good day/evening, I've recently got this Acer Spin 5 2-in-1 laptop. My main issue is that the writing on it is very jagged. Included is a comparison using a fresh install of Xournal++. On the left is writing using Linux Mint 20.1, and Windows 10 on the right. You can see...
  7. No rotation, can't use stylus

in Windows 10 Customization
    No rotation, can't use stylus: Hello folks! I have a dell Inspiron 7500 2-in-1 with Windows 10m, version 18363. It is supposed to be able to use a stylus similar to the surface pen and auto-rotate when it is physically rotated, but it does not. Moreover, there is no option for "rotation lock," either in...
  8. ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ACER SPIN 3....... THE STYLUS WONT COME OUT OF THE SIDE OF MY SPIN 3 ITS PISSING ME OFF...: I JUST BOUGHT A NEW ACER SPIN 3 AND THE FNNNN STYLUS I CANT GET IT TO COME OUT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-spin-3-the-stylus-wont-come-out-of-the-side/0a9c173e-7798-4238-8f91-7a136ddb009b
  9. my Epson Stylus Office B1100 2 lights flashing and l cant get them off

my Epson Stylus Office B1100 2 lights flashing and l cant get them off: my Epson Stylus Office B1100 stopped said paper jam l managed to to pull back cardstock but it is now playing up and the paperlight and the low ink light are both flashing and wont go off. l have unplugged the printer and turned windows off for a short while. started up the...
  10. My computer can run games full hd 60 fps, but one centimeter of lag when using stylus and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer can run games full hd 60 fps, but one centimeter of lag when using stylus and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/longfartisart [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kao2ns/my_computer_can_run_games_full_hd_60_fps_but_one/