Windows 10: Sub and superscript shortcuts for tool bar

Discus and support Sub and superscript shortcuts for tool bar in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Please tell me that there are sub and superscript shortcuts for the tool bar in Excel. Word has them. Those of us in the physical sciences would... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LarryWestrum, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Sub and superscript shortcuts for tool bar

Please tell me that there are sub and superscript shortcuts for the tool bar in Excel. Word has them. Those of us in the physical sciences would appreciate having or knowing. If the feature is not there, is it possible to add it into the next update?

Thanks,

Larry

:)

LarryWestrum, Feb 24, 2020

2. Subscript & Superscript

Subscript: <sub></sub> as [sub][/sub]
    Superscript: <sup></sup> as [sup][/sup]

They aren't required but they look a lot nicer than typing out powers in long form.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Moving items from the tool bar to the home screen, and the home screen to the tool bar

You say "tool bar." Do you mean the *Task* bar?

To move a shortcut from the desktop to the task bar, just drag it there.

To move a shortcut from the task bar to the desktop requires two steps:

1. Right-click it and choose Unpin from task bar.

2. Create a desktop shortcut for it. Find it in the start menu and drag it to the desktop.

Ken Blake, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Sub and superscript shortcuts for tool bar

Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Sub and superscript shortcuts for tool bar

1. Sub and superscript shortcuts for tool bar - Similar Threads - Sub superscript shortcuts

2. handwriting tool shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    handwriting tool shortcut: is there a shortcut key for the handwriting tool because it is so hard to search while using my pen on the desktop when I have to write in the tiny space in the address bar of a browseredit: aside for the taskbar touch keyboard...
  3. handwriting tool shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    handwriting tool shortcut: is there a shortcut key for the handwriting tool because it is so hard to search while using my pen on the desktop when I have to write in the tiny space in the address bar of a browseredit: aside for the taskbar touch keyboard...
  4. subscript and superscript shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subscript and superscript shortcuts not working: I am running windows 10 on an acer notebook and my subscript and superscript keyboard shortcuts are not working. When I depress control+equal for subscript, i get a zoom function instead, and when i depress control+Shift+plus, nothing happens. i have tried this in office,...
  5. subscript and superscript shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    subscript and superscript shortcuts not working: I am running windows 10 on an acer notebook and my subscript and superscript keyboard shortcuts are not working. When I depress control+equal for subscript, i get a zoom function instead, and when i depress control+Shift+plus, nothing happens. i have tried this in office,...
  6. subscript and superscript shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Tool bars

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool bars: Is there a way to add tool bars to my second monitors task bar? I was able to add one to my first monitor but there’s no option for it on my second monitor submitted by /u/Aple_aple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgv1ly/tool_bars/
  8. tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    tool bar: How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/f3cd814e-8f9c-4dc3-b0f5-3f503620d22c
  9. Tool Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tool Bar: How remove sites imbedded in tool bar suspected of slowing down computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/52e50e6f-b037-4242-a490-1b954a1b9fec
  10. Shortcut Snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut Snipping tool: I have a surface book 2. How can i assign the prtscn button to take a screenshot with the microsoft snipping tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-snipping-tool/4b4e09f7-4579-46eb-8995-aa5406b432b6