Windows 10: Sub folder appearing and disappering.

Discus and support Sub folder appearing and disappering. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 in my dell laptop.when I am trying to open one sun folder,it appears and immediately it disappears.I am unable to use it.can any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bijoy2526, Sep 9, 2018.

1. bijoy2526 Win User

Sub folder appearing and disappering.

I am using windows 10 in my dell laptop.when I am trying to open one sun folder,it appears and immediately it disappears.I am unable to use it.can any one help me please,thanks in advance.I need that sub folder .
    Bijoy

:)

bijoy2526, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Sep 9, 2018
  3. sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Sub folder appearing and disappering.

contact sub-folders sync

Hello,

When your in Outlook (Exchange) and you tap on Folders > Show all Folders, does it show you the list of Sub Folders you are looking for? If it does, you can tap on any folder that you want to keep up-to-date and tap "sync this folder" When you do this, the
    folder will appear under the list of folders you are keeping an eye on. When new mail arrives, you will only see the number of new messages next to that folder for example -

Subfolder Name (10)

Hope this helps.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Sub folder appearing and disappering.

1. Sub folder appearing and disappering. - Similar Threads - Sub folder appearing

2. Duplicate Files In Sub-folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Files In Sub-folders: Hi Experts, I have a folder with many sub folders, in every sub folder there are many files .jpg , .PDF etc.. I need to duplicate these files in same sub folders on one click. may anybody help me to resolve this problem. I shell be thankful to you experts.Thanks Regard,Faisal...
  3. Cannot find a sub folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find a sub folder: Created a sub folder. Pasted pictures from Android. Now I cannot find the sub folder. Nothing is hidden. It was pasted properly. It is not in the recycle bin or in my phone. What should be done now?...
  4. Share sub folders in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share sub folders in onedrive: I have shared a parent folder in onedrive in office 365. when i or the shared user creates a sub folder, this is not synced and does not display. how do i set onedrive so as any sub folders and content are automatically synchronised with other users?...
  5. Moving files to a sub-folder

Moving files to a sub-folder: When I try to move a file from a folder to a sub-folder, it puts the file in the sub-folder, but remains in the original folder also. I've gone to Windows Explorer > View > Options > View > Folders > and reset the folder options to default but that does nothing. This must...
  6. List sub folder names

in Windows 10 Support
    List sub folder names: Hi, I have a huge folder G:\Manga, in it are the subfolders, and I want to list only names of all subfolders within this folder G:\Manga to txt file how can I do this? Thanks! 168238
  7. DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted: I'm working on a machine, Dell Vostro 230 running V1803. All attempts to update to a more current version fail with error relating to bad path. I also noticed I cannot update any driver even if I download drivers direct from Dell. So I investigated and the DriverStore...
  8. Sorting folders and the sub folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorting folders and the sub folders: Hello. I have a huge music archive and recently had to format and clean install my windows 10, meanwhile I had my archive in my HDD. Now the problem is, my song folder had around 1200~ albums in it, every album in that main folder was ordered by Date and inside every album it...
  9. Sub folders created in email.

Sub folders created in email.: I have Microsoft email. I have created several folders to store emails I may need to retrieve. However, most of the emails I've moved to a different folder from the inbox have disappeared. How can I stop this happening, and retrieve previously stored emails?...
  10. folder icon disapper

in Windows 10 Customization
    folder icon disapper: [ATTACH]help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/folder-icon-disapper/4e032948-d2b9-4c8f-a103-ea1a1b79873c