Windows 10: Sub folder appearing and disappering.

Discus and support Sub folder appearing and disappering. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am using windows 10 in my dell laptop.when I am trying to open one sun folder,it appears and immediately it disappears.I am unable to use it.can any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bijoy2526, Sep 9, 2018.

1. bijoy2526 Win User

Sub folder appearing and disappering.

I am using windows 10 in my dell laptop.when I am trying to open one sun folder,it appears and immediately it disappears.I am unable to use it.can any one help me please,thanks in advance.I need that sub folder .
    Bijoy

:)

bijoy2526, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Vanessa Yar Win User
    sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Jorge E. - WP7 Support Win User

contact sub-folders sync

Hello,

When your in Outlook (Exchange) and you tap on Folders > Show all Folders, does it show you the list of Sub Folders you are looking for? If it does, you can tap on any folder that you want to keep up-to-date and tap "sync this folder" When you do this, the
    folder will appear under the list of folders you are keeping an eye on. When new mail arrives, you will only see the number of new messages next to that folder for example -

Subfolder Name (10)

Hope this helps.

Jorge E. - WP7 Support, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Sub folder appearing and disappering. - Similar Threads - Sub folder appearing

2. folder icon disapper

in Windows 10 Customization
    folder icon disapper: [ATTACH]help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/folder-icon-disapper/4e032948-d2b9-4c8f-a103-ea1a1b79873c
  3. sub folders in windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sub folders in windows 10 mail: Is there a way to set up subfolders in windows 10 mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sub-folders-in-windows-10-mail/b0aa4582-346e-40a8-917b-a1ad6fb5b3cd
  4. Background screen NOT from sub folders.

Background screen NOT from sub folders.: Hello, I've noticed that while with Vista you could choose as a background screen the folder Pictures and the slideshow would includes all the sub folders as well, now you can choose only a specific folder ( if you choose Pictures and it contains only sub folders the screen...
  5. Changing Folder Sub-name?

Changing Folder Sub-name?: Ok so I'm a bit of a neat freak? I like to keep things in the right places so I went ahead and created a folder called Software which will keep all of my programs like AIDA64 or Precision X etc.. I was able to get it so that it would show under "This PC"...
  6. Find number of folders in every sub-folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Find number of folders in every sub-folder: This is not exactly Windows questions. I wasn't too sure where to post, hence posting here. Admins, feel free to move to appropriate forum. Here is the task, I have 'C:\Data' folder that contains 1000s of folders. Each Subfolder should ideally contain one child folder in...
  7. Shift+Delete corrupt sub-folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Delete corrupt sub-folders: Hello, when i delete a folder with x amount of files in it, the files get deleted but the folders stay. when i click on them i get error: location is not available "Path" Access is denied and they cant be deleted. any help is appreciated! 87598
  8. Setting folder and sub-folders properties in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting folder and sub-folders properties in file explorer: Hello, In the file explorer I have folders with pictures, music and videos. Each type is stores in a separate main folder and under it subfolders. In the main folder properties I customize it what columns I want to see, then I click to set the same to all subfolders, click...
  9. how to create sub-folders in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create sub-folders in the start menu: I would like to organize my All Apps portion of the start menu in W10 as I did in W7. So far I have not figured out how to do this. There are a couple of problems. 1. Some programs just do not appear. I have one folder containing 3 shtcts. 2 appear and Uninstall does not. I...
  10. folder appeared

in Windows 10 Support
    folder appeared: [img] Hello Everyone This folder ESP (F) (see attached) has just appeared on my file explorer, what is it and can it be deleted. Regards 70826