Windows 10: Sub folders created in email.

Discus and support Sub folders created in email. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have Microsoft email. I have created several folders to store emails I may need to retrieve. However, most of the emails I've moved to a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shirley McDermott, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Sub folders created in email.

I have Microsoft email. I have created several folders to store emails I may need to retrieve. However, most of the emails I've moved to a different folder from the inbox have disappeared. How can I stop this happening, and retrieve previously stored emails?

:)

Shirley McDermott, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Aug 9, 2020
  3. sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Sandy2015 Win User

Sub folders created in email.

how to create email folders in Windows 10

I have just double-checked to see how I did it. I right-clicked on an existing email folder and got the following drop-down list: Add to favourites, Create new sub-folder, Rename, Delete, Don't sync this folder, Pin to start. I clicked on Create new sub-folder
    and it appeared, ready to be named. It's very strange that you can't do it. I hope you manage to work it out somehow.

Sandy2015, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Sub folders created in email.

1. Sub folders created in email. - Similar Threads - Sub folders created

2. How to rename the sub-folder created in USER folder ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to rename the sub-folder created in USER folder ?: I don't know how but a sub folder in the USER folder is created with " ' " as the name of the folder instead of my username or system name. So whenever I was trying to install MySQL, it showed an error and now I had to install it in another folder where it's working fine. And...
  3. How to rename the sub-folder created in USER folder ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to rename the sub-folder created in USER folder ?: I don't know how but a sub folder in the USER folder is created with " ' " as the name of the folder instead of my username or system name. So whenever I was trying to install MySQL, it showed an error and now I had to install it in another folder where it's working fine. And...
  4. one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing: HiI have a number of sub folders to my windows mail email account. All sync fine except one which has stopped showing the emails in it. If I enter my email address in the Search box they all download but when I come out of the folder and go in again they've all disappeared!...
  5. one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing

one of my email sub folders has stopped syncing: HiI have a number of sub folders to my windows mail email account. All sync fine except one which has stopped showing the emails in it. If I enter my email address in the Search box they all download but when I come out of the folder and go in again they've all disappeared!...
  6. Email sub/Folders I created not showing emails I "move" to them

Email sub/Folders I created not showing emails I "move" to them: I have Yahoo Mail as an added Email account on the Mail and Calendar -Microsoft account which is loaded on my laptop. My Laptop is up to date on Microsoft Updates, I have deleted and reinstalled Mail and Calendar, my internet has no issues, and I have rebooted my PC. This...
  7. DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DriverStore - Folder and sub-folders deleted: I'm working on a machine, Dell Vostro 230 running V1803. All attempts to update to a more current version fail with error relating to bad path. I also noticed I cannot update any driver even if I download drivers direct from Dell. So I investigated and the DriverStore...
  8. Sorting folders and the sub folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorting folders and the sub folders: Hello. I have a huge music archive and recently had to format and clean install my windows 10, meanwhile I had my archive in my HDD. Now the problem is, my song folder had around 1200~ albums in it, every album in that main folder was ordered by Date and inside every album it...
  9. Can I create a symlink to a folder, but exclude a sub-folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I create a symlink to a folder, but exclude a sub-folder?: TL;DR On COMPUTER-A I have a folder, with several files and sub-folders. COMPUTER-B is on the same network. On COMPUTER-B, can I add a symlink to the folder, but exclude one of the sub-folders? Hi all. I have a question about Windows symlinks. Here is my setup: I have two...
  10. how to create sub-folders in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create sub-folders in the start menu: I would like to organize my All Apps portion of the start menu in W10 as I did in W7. So far I have not figured out how to do this. There are a couple of problems. 1. Some programs just do not appear. I have one folder containing 3 shtcts. 2 appear and Uninstall does not. I...