Windows 10: Sub Folders missing from my Windows Live

Discus and support Sub Folders missing from my Windows Live in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam When I opened my windows live mail yesterday, all my sub folders have gone missing, along with my inbox. After discussion with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DoraVan Der Riet, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Sub Folders missing from my Windows Live

Dear Sir/Madam

When I opened my windows live mail yesterday, all my sub folders have gone missing, along with my inbox. After discussion with my phone provider, we have managed to get the inbox folder back, but not the sub folders I have created. Is there a way of retrieving these folders as I have very important documents saved.

Regards

Dora

:)

DoraVan Der Riet, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Windows Live email folders

Hi,

I would suggest you locate the Windows Live Mail Folder and see if your important folders are available.

Follow the steps below:

Step 1: Show all hidden Files.

• Click on File Explorer and then click on the View Tab.
    • Check Show Hidden Files/Folders.
    Step 2: Open the WLM Store folder.

• Go to the Mentioned path: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail
    • Now go to the Storage folders location and look for your important folders.
    • If they are available, follow the steps below.
    • Make a copy of Windows Live Mail Folders and store it in a path you can easily access.
    • Now, open Windows Live Mail Account.
    • Click Alt + F key and press Import Messages.
    • Select Windows Live Mail and click Next.
    • Browse the folder and locate the file.
    • Finally press Next.
    • You will find your imported messages in the Imported folder.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Sub Folders missing from my Windows Live

sub folders

Hi Paulette,

You can move the sub-folder by dragging the sub-folder from the other Picture Folder up to the main Picture Folder. However, the sub-folder will remain as a sub-folder.

If you want to make the sub-folder as a stand alone folder, we suggest that you create a new folder on your desired location, then move over the files from the sub-folder to the new folder that you created.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Sub Folders missing from my Windows Live

1. Sub Folders missing from my Windows Live - Similar Threads - Sub Folders missing

2. Windows permissions in sub folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows permissions in sub folders: Hi! I have a folder in windows and this folder contains sub folders. I want to allow group of users to view the files in the main folder but deny them to drag a folder inside another folder. And I want this group to have full control permissions inside all the sub...
  3. Windows permissions in sub folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows permissions in sub folders: Hi! I have a folder in windows and this folder contains sub folders. I want to allow group of users to view the files in the main folder but deny them to drag a folder inside another folder. And I want this group to have full control permissions inside all the sub...
  4. Sorting folders and the sub folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorting folders and the sub folders: Hello. I have a huge music archive and recently had to format and clean install my windows 10, meanwhile I had my archive in my HDD. Now the problem is, my song folder had around 1200~ albums in it, every album in that main folder was ordered by Date and inside every album it...
  5. Music sub-folder from This PC missing Explorer columns

in Windows 10 Support
    Music sub-folder from This PC missing Explorer columns: [img] This is bizarre because it isn't missing the columns from Users > [my username] > Music... [img] I've been unable to find anything that restores the columns to the folder from the This PC path. Strangely, any folder above or below that folder has columns... and...
  6. Missing folders within Windows Live Mail

Missing folders within Windows Live Mail: After updates, folders in WLM disappear. I have restored them before but nothing is working this time. The solution Compact View - clicking on the green plus sign does not work. I cannot find WLM in file explorer or through %app....% Please advise only for W 10 and WLM as...
  7. Windows Live Folder has gone missing

Windows Live Folder has gone missing: Windows Live Folder has gone missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-folder-has-gone-missing/900300f7-c72b-425b-9f8f-6a7b4dec69a1"
  8. Background screen NOT from sub folders.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background screen NOT from sub folders.: Hello, I've noticed that while with Vista you could choose as a background screen the folder Pictures and the slideshow would includes all the sub folders as well, now you can choose only a specific folder ( if you choose Pictures and it contains only sub folders the screen...
  9. Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing: I am using Windows Live mail (11) on a Windows 10 platform. Recently I noticed that my Contacts folder is missing. I can view the contacts when composing mail but I do not have a folder of them. 62493
  10. Missing desktop FOLDER with many sub folders and other documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing desktop FOLDER with many sub folders and other documents: I have lost a folder off my desktop which contains vital information. I have checked my deleted items folder and it is not there. I have done a system search and it does not pop up, although two sub folders pop up, but they are both empty. What on earth has happened!!?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. live mail sub folders missing