Windows 10: Sub not working outside of test.

Discus and support Sub not working outside of test. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Before any changes my sub would work with my speakers for some great music. I recently changed my motherboard to MPG X570 Gaming Plus. I plugged my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kinoo, May 5, 2021.

1. Kinoo Win User

Sub not working outside of test.

Before any changes my sub would work with my speakers for some great music. I recently changed my motherboard to MPG X570 Gaming Plus. I plugged my speakers into Audio Front port. They work fine. I plug my Sub into "Center / Subwoofer". Inside the Realtek Audio Control I can click the sub to run a test and it fires. I recently played Titian Fall 2 and inside the game the sub fired. But on other applications it will not be used. I would like my sub to get the sub audio and my speakers to function as left and right. I have uninstalled and reinstalled realtek audio control. I have switched to a 5.1 and disabled all but the front Left and right, and sub. I have tried clicking the "Swap Center / Subwoofer Output" Button. ( When I do this and test the sub it does not fire.) I have swapped the cables and plugged the sub into the front speaker and my main speakers into the other port. This made all speakers fire as if it was Stereo sound. While this does get my sub to fire when playing music it is as if all my speakers are playing one. No left, Right, and sub. Just one. Windows 10 V 20H2 Realtek audio control v6.0.9013.1 By picking any of the "Environment" The sub will start firing at a VERY low volume. When I click test with this on, the test is much louder.

:)

Kinoo, May 5, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 6, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    sub Folder for outlook

Hello,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community. I would like to have some more understanding to the issue so that we can diagnose and work on the issue faster. Kindly provide me the following information:

• Where are you trying to create a sub folder is it on mail app or other application?
    If it is mail app, unfortunately there is no option to create a sub folder in Mail app, I would suggest you to share your feedback in Windows Feedback app.

Arul_D, May 6, 2021
  4. AUTOgod Win User

5.1 audio - sub not working

well, kind of.
    if i click the test button in the speaker setup, it works, and if im using my logitech speakers, it works. but if i use my HT amp.
    heres a diagram:

Sub not working outside of test. setup%20diagram.png

basically, i tried to play GTA IV, HAWX, and some music through my HT amp, but the sub isnt being used.
    i think the logitech speakers get their sub signals from the other channels, but my HT amp is actually designed to get a seperate sub signal, so the soundmax software isnt using the sub out.

basically, im wondering if anyone else has had this issue, and what a suggested fix would be?

thanks in advance *Smile Sub not working outside of test. :)

AUTOgod, May 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Sub not working outside of test. - Similar Threads - Sub working outside

2. All USB ports not working outside of BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    All USB ports not working outside of BIOS: All USB ports 2.0 and 3.0 on my computer are no longer working when Windows 10 starts up. Asus s400ca laptopI checked device manager and can't remember what it said, but the USB had the yellow exclamation mark next to it I restarted my computer hoping it would fix the flash...
  3. Sub

Sub: 1. I am unable to hide the scroll bar in my taskbar.2. I want to have the language switching button in my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sub/015cdcd3-9cad-41ee-a63d-fbd40cab6000
  4. Precision Mouse cannot work outside of Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Precision Mouse cannot work outside of Bluetooth: Hi all, I have a precision mouse. This kind: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/surface-precision-mouse/8qc5p0d8ddjt?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab It works great over Bluetooth. Here's the thing. It used to work great while plugged in. On older...
  5. Mic test not working

Mic test not working: I just recently bought a new laptop and when I plug in my earphones, I hear normally but others cant hear me. The mic test doesn't work either and I've tried every suggestion I found online but nothing helped. Everything works fine when the earphones aren't plugged in and...
  6. My sub woofer will not work

My sub woofer will not work: So I bought a subwoofer and connected it to my computer. From there I tried it out and it didn’t work. I then went into audio setting and did all the funky stuff there. In the test menu, both my left and right speakers work but not my sub. For reference, I have a 2.1 sound...
  7. Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work

Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work: So, whenever I open a sub settings tab, the other little tabs won't show up. I will post a picture to demonstrate. Any help? PC specs: CPU: Intel G3930, Mobo: MSI H110m PRO-VD, RAM: Qumox 4GB DDR4, GPU: MSI GT710 2GB DDR3...
  8. Balance sub-menu not working

Balance sub-menu not working: I have ENACFIRE E18 headphones, and this issue persists on all devices I use these on. However, on devices such as my phone, I can use Settings to change the audio balance. When I follow the standard advice (use the balance sub-menu in the levels categories), my audio creeps...
  9. Printer test program not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer test program not working: I downloaded a program SAMSUNG EASY PRINT MANAGER. It downloads but wnen I access it I receive the message: THE APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE ITS SIDE-BY-SIDE CONFIGURATION IS INCORRECT....
  10. Network Speed Test Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Speed Test Not Working: Speed Test from MS store stopped working about a month ago. It says the service is unavailable, try again later. I have used it for a few years before this with no problems....