Windows 10: SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder

Discus and support SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In winows 10, An Subfolder disappeared after I Saved an Excel file into this subfolder. Explorer does not show the subfolder as a hidden folder' as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by יעקבזיידל, Dec 28, 2020.

1. SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder

In winows 10, An Subfolder disappeared after I Saved an Excel file into this subfolder.

Explorer does not show the subfolder as a hidden folder' as well.

How can I restore the link to the disappeared subfolder ?

:)

יעקבזיידל, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Uplink10 Win User

Archive Manager, can't extract without creating subfolder

I am trying to extract an archive which contains an archive split into multiple files and for that I need Archive Manager to extract the first archive not in any subfolders.

I read on the internet that if there is more than one file in the archive Archive Manager will automatically create a subfolder when extracting, now I think that there should certainly be an option for that too but there should not be only this default option available because now I can't extract a few archives without automatically creating subfolders.

I do not want subfolders because then the second archive won't be able to extract contents because the second archive is split into more files (which depend on each other) and now all these files are in its own subfolder instead of the same folder.

I used to this with ease with 7-Zip and Winrar on Windows but in Archive Manager there is no such a choice where you choose yourself whether you want it extracted to subfolder or not in a subfolder.

Uplink10, Dec 28, 2020
  3. das10 Win User
    das10, Dec 28, 2020
  4. SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder

Accessing IMAP Subfolders

It's a flat list in "Show All Folders". Subfolders of inbox should be listed below inbox, but indented, e.g.:

Inbox
    Saved
    Archived
    Etc.

I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.

ToddAllcock, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder

1. SubFolder Disappeared after I Saved an Excel file Into thus Subfolder - Similar Threads - SubFolder Disappeared Saved

2. Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive: Hi, I am having trouble when saving files to network drive. The files are set to save to the network drive directly, but instead are going to a subfolder in that network drive. Anyone have any idea why this is? It is imperative that the be saved to the network drive directly...
  3. Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive: Hi, I am having trouble when saving files to network drive. The files are set to save to the network drive directly, but instead are going to a subfolder in that network drive. Anyone have any idea why this is? It is imperative that the be saved to the network drive directly...
  4. Files Saving to Subfolder When Saving to Network Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Folders and Subfolders

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and Subfolders: Using windows explorer to organize photos by year and then subfolders for activities during that year I want to be able to see all folders and subfolders on the main windows explorer screen without having to click on the year folder to see what that year contains. Is that...
  6. subfolder creation

subfolder creation: I am unable to create new subfolders. Right-clicking in a directory doesn't work. Ctrl-Shift-N doesn't work. Creating a new folder from File Explorer doesn't work. There is no response to any of them....
  7. Emails saved to subfolders are missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails saved to subfolders are missing?: I have been using the "mail" app with windows 10 and saving emails to subfolders. Now that I need them they are not there? I get a link to "check online" but nothing shows up!? Please Advise. ** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Managing email folders **...
  8. File Explorer view subfolder contents without clicking on every subfolder?

File Explorer view subfolder contents without clicking on every subfolder?: In file explorer we have several folders and subfolders set up. Some never get populated while others do. Is there a way when starting at the first folder to see contents of subfolders without having to click all of them and determine which are populated and which are empty?...
  9. OneDrive subfolders

OneDrive subfolders: I found in OneDrive a folder named "Attachments". I hadn't created it and it was empty so I deleted it but the next day it was back again but still empty. What is it for?...
  10. Unable to delete a subfolder, no problem with its subfolders

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete a subfolder, no problem with its subfolders: Curious thing... When deleting a X:\subfolder I am getting a recyle bin error:"The folder contains items whose names are too long for the Recycle Bin." The longest path in all the sub-subfolders is 247. When I select that file (longest path), deleting is no problem.When...