Windows 10: Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10.

Discus and support Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have some very good headphones the wh-xb900n and they support veeery low and high frequencies. Today i plugged them into my laptop via jack and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidSpaho, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10.

So i have some very good headphones the wh-xb900n and they support veeery low and high frequencies. Today i plugged them into my laptop via jack and noticed something weird. A very low subtle beep coming out every second. It is weird. I have no clue where the sound comes from since i just turned on the laptop and no apps are open. Does anyone have any ideas? I cannot hear the sound without headphones. And it is not the headphone's fault because as soon as i remove the jack and connect it to my phone there is no more a beep coming out.

:)

DavidSpaho, Jul 17, 2021
  2. DocZaf Win User

Long Beeping Noises coming from PC

Hello Thank You for helping me....

I restarted the pc in Safe Mode, but the beep noise still comes,

It sounds like it only comes when the processor demand is high.

I had 4 sticks of memory,

8Gb DDR3 in 2 x Mushkin Radio Active 1600Mhz

16Gb DDR3 in 2 x Hyper X Fury (Blue) 1866Mhz

I tried the PC with each set of memory individually and the beeping noise still comes (Still intermittently)

Previously the memory speed was AUTO set to LESS than 1600Mhz...

I think it was something like 1033

I retried both of them at 1600Mhz and the pc starts and works normally aside from the beeping noise now and again.

Also in the BIOS there was a setting for pc health

that was set to 60C as a warning

So I upped that to 70C The CPU Showed as being 41C

I'm confident the system is cool I have a Water cooling

The PSU is 850W Aerocool Integrator in case that has something to do with it?

The VGA is Saphire Nitro R9 380 Dual X

Thanks for any help

DocZaf, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Beeping noises

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 17, 2021
  4. kisskaan Win User

Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10.

DIGITAL BEEPING NOISE FROM 6630 and 6133 too..

moving parts ??? are you absolutely serious about this suggestion ?

it is a digital mobile phone.. digital means no moving parts.. except the vibration section i guess.. but you need to hear the noise.. and its not only my mobile phone.. so its not something reasonable to contact support in order to get it fixed.. and moreover
    !! its a digital beeping noise.. im NOT talking about a ticking noise like a bomb here !! its more like a cpu processing noise.. something melodical.. please more serious suggestions !! anyone ???

kisskaan, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10.

1. Sublte beep noise coming from windows 10. - Similar Threads - Sublte beep noise

2. Beep Noise From Jabra Evolve Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Beep Noise From Jabra Evolve Headset: Hello!The nvidia icon on the background processes was saying to update the graphics driver, and once I updated it, after couple minutes randomly I heard 5 beeps from my Jabra headset. Now, I wanted to know if those beeps were a sign of low battery from my headset, and yes...
  3. Weird Noise Coming from my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Noise Coming from my Windows 10: Not really sure what the source is. How frequent it happens changes aswell. Does any1 know how to turn this off? its frkn annoying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AYqPRQ2OZo submitted by /u/Tehpecks [link] [comments]...
  4. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  5. Beeping noise from computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  6. Beeping noise from computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  7. Windows 10 Beeping noises

Windows 10 Beeping noises: Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-beeping-noises/914fd4e2-f88b-40cc-bdf5-a3b203a1b2ce
  8. Re beeping noise from PC

Re beeping noise from PC: Hello I think I have the answer, but would like someone to confirm my theory.... My PC has started beeping intermittently, I believe it only happens when transferring files across...I noticed that when the PC beeps the file transfer stops for a few seconds then...
  9. Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?: Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some strange, "beeping" noises constantly going on *sarc. It almost sounds like a dulled electric pencil sharpener, but with high...
  10. Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 I have this beeping noise on my computer. Sometimes it's a single beep, sometimes double. I have tried changing system sounds, turning off notification sounds. Of all the system sounds available that were switched on for some function or...