Windows 10: Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt

Discus and support Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was trying to contact Microsoft to file a complaint about a counterfeit product of their products in Egypt, which is sold on one of Amazon's company... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nanacyVo, Dec 16, 2020.

1. nanacyVo Win User

Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt

I was trying to contact Microsoft to file a complaint about a counterfeit product of their products in Egypt, which is sold on one of Amazon's company colled Souq.com , the name of the store is cham.Elctronic I can not find an email address to send them an email, and the phone lines are always busy

any help

:)

nanacyVo, Dec 16, 2020

2. Egypt

Dear All

First I want thank you for this service. I face a problem, I could not find Egypt in the country listed to find my phone. Would you please add Egypt +2 to the country list.

Thanks for your kind help and support.

Hzem Hassib Zaki

Technical Support Officer

The American University in Cairo

Hazem Zaki, Dec 16, 2020
  3. mrtooofi Win User
    software update in egypt

why symbian anna is not able to be updated in egypt? , while egypt is listed from the countries that the software is avilable for it ... please help !!!

mrtooofi, Dec 16, 2020
  4. smillyyy Win User

problem with thhe official agency of lumia in Egypt

Dear sir,

Thank you for your reply. As regard your suggestion I really contact the official agency (Raya Shop) many times without any useful concern. Also i do a complaint in the national telecommunication autherity in Egypt. They deceive them. i had spend 3 month
    in this problem with no value. I was looking for more cares from your agency and from you. If microsoft company welling to push Nokia (Microsoft) mobiles in Egypt , it will be in need for more honesty, more
    limpidity, more care for its clients. Thank You.

smillyyy, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Submit a complaint about counterfeit products in Egypt - Similar Threads - Submit complaint counterfeit

2. My Product key showing it is counterfeit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Product key showing it is counterfeit: Split from this thread. I got a product key online in 2014 when key under laptop also didn't work. The messages are the system may be counterfeit. Is there a work around for this?...
  3. My Product key showing it is counterfeit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Product key showing it is counterfeit: Split from this thread. I got a product key online in 2014 when key under laptop also didn't work. The messages are the system may be counterfeit. Is there a work around for this?...
  4. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  5. Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not discussion but complaint about KB5022913: Update is ****. It screwed with my mouse settings to make me do the update made the pointer go to top right no matter what mouse or USB port I used. Then after the 'update', it changed my mouse's settings from right handed to left handed when the mouse is a standard right...
  6. Counterfeit report

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Counterfeit report: so i submitted a counterfeit report to microsoft since i purchased a windows 10 retail box with fake usb. i bought it on souq.com which is an amazon company when i submitted the report i wrote seller E-mail is souq email but the seller was a seller on souq not souq itself did...
  7. Is there restrictions in Egypt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there restrictions in Egypt: Users can connect to Azure VPN point to site from Dubai but same users cannot connect from Cairo to the VPN. There is no location restriction policy on the Azure AD. Is there any restriction by the Egyptian government on VPN connection? Are the ISPs in Egypt not...
  8. Launching complaint about Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Launching complaint about Edge: This may seem like a silly question, and I have questioned whether I should post it. But it really annoys me Microsoft shoves Edge down everyone's throat. I do know how to remove it. But it doesn't seem ethical that they try and force you to use it imagine that, Microsoft...
  9. Where to submit about bug in Windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where to submit about bug in Windows?: Hello, Where to submit bug to comming windows looks like insider way failed no responses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-submit-about-bug-in-windows/326dd99c-ef75-4878-99bb-9b17ad234bc5
  10. Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Complaint about Microsoft Mahjong: I have Premium Edition of Microsoft Mahjong and suddenly I have this ugly and not useful large side bar that appear and I can't find how to get rid of it. I didn't pay for that. I want my game back to the way it was. [ATTACH]...