Windows 10: Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Discus and support Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LangstaffBen, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I understand it is a 3 year warranty and I purchased this in Sep 2021. If I pull the batteries out of the keyboard and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes but then disconnects. I have tried different batteries, resets, restarts, etc. Appreciate any guidance how to start a warranty claim.

:)

LangstaffBen, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Feelup88 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard Mouse Black L5V00001 - Unable to Register / Warranty Issue

Hi there, I am trying to link my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard Mouse Black (L5V00001) to my account, but it is not allowing me to do so. I had purchased this item in March 2020 and I am have keyboard issues, and the mouse finish is
    starting to peel off. Would like to submit a warranty claim, but having issues doing so.

Please advise.

Feelup88, Feb 5, 2023
  3. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

Hello,

My apologies if something similar has already been posted.

I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:

USB Device not recognized.

The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it.
    Try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognize it, your device may not be working properly.

I have tried everything to fix this, but to no avail. It seems the set is no longer working whatsoever.

As it is still under warranty, I called the Microsoft Supplemental Parts team (here in Canada) as suggested in another thread, but I was not given an option to speak to anyone and was instead directed by the recording to visit help.microsoft.com. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to submit a warranty claim through there either.

It seems it might be possible to submit an automated warranty claim for some devices by adding the device to your account here, but it appears this is only for a limited selection of devices, as the serial number isn't recognized when I try entering it.

Does anyone happen to know how I might be able to submit a warranty claim? Thank you very much!

PineconeSP, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Keyboard of Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse stopped working

* Moved from Mobile devices

* Original title: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard, Mouse and Number Pad Combo

The keyboard of Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless stopped but the numeric pad and mouse still works. I saw the issue was brought up in the web but did not work for him.

I'd appreciate any help on this problem.

Intrepid4358, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

1. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse - Similar Threads - Submit warranty claim

2. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  3. Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submit warranty claim for Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I need to submit a claim as my Keyboard disconnects from the bluetooth USB while the number pad and mouse continue to work. I can't see anywhere where this can be done properly on the website. There is similar complaints online as these products don't have a serial number. I...
  4. Submit Warranty Claim on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard

Submit Warranty Claim on Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard: Keyboard is working on and off and will not consistently work. I have tried to submit an Order but keep getting a message saying we cannot complete this order. The keyboard is still under warranty until 11/3/23, so please advise on path forward to fix the issue....
  5. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?: Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not...
  6. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?: Hello,My apologies if something similar has already been posted.I purchased the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop under a year ago, and it has been fantastic. However, one day when I went to plug in the dongle to my work computer, a message popped up saying:USB Device not...
  7. How to submit a warranty claim for the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop?

8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse: I have the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse. My question is this, is there a separate dongle for the keyboard and mouse? I purchased them together and I only have the one dongle, but it only works for the mouse and the number pad, but not the keyboard. I moved my...
  9. Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse: I have several different sets of the Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. Sometimes things get mixed up, is there a way I can tell which dongle goes with which keyboard, 10-key, and mouse?...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems

Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse problems: I am having major problems with the Microsoft Sculpt Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse combo sets. I'm an IT consultant and I have recommended several of these sets to customers. I would say that I have about an 80% failure rate with these devices. I've had to return them...