Windows 10: submitting an info request

Discus and support submitting an info request in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wanted to save a copy of some text messages on my phone before I purchase a new one. I downloaded something called Coo Master for a trial version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Laserbeam125, Jan 19, 2018.

1. submitting an info request

I wanted to save a copy of some text messages on my phone before I purchase a new one. I downloaded something called Coo Master for a trial version only. When the program started all it looked for was deleted messages, I didn't want that I just wanted to have a copy of some of my text msgs from a few people. So I uninstalled the program and was asked y I was uninstalling it so I explained it did not do what I wanted. They asked for the version of the android OS which was 4.4.4 and I was using windows 10. At the bottom was a tab "submit". I clicked it and it did nothing but sit there. I have noticed this on other occasions but I have no clue what is wrong. I believe way back when I first got this laptop which might be 3 years now then I got the free upgrade to windows 10, then I ran into some kind of problem and I have no clue now what it was but I called Microsoft and to get around this they created a 2nd account, and I've had problems ever since. I really have no idea what to do or how to fix it. I wish I could just reinstall windows 10 like in the old days but now it's not done like that anymore. Can anyone help me fix what they did, again I have no clue. Thanks much

:)

Laserbeam125, Jan 19, 2018

2. Nokia.com warranty request section is not working

Come on, I can't possibly be the only person having this problem. It's pretty straihgtforward. I enter the info, submit the form and get the error. Has no one else reported issues submitting warranty repair requests?

offbeatbop---01, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Nokia.com warranty request section is not working

When I attempt to submit a warranty request for my phone, I'm able to enter my imei and reach the screen where I enter ocntact info. When I click 'submit' I receive an error that reads "An error occurred while processing your request.".

I'm not sure what to do here or if this is the proper section for this. If it's ot the right section and someone knows he correct channel for website issues please let me know.

Thank you.

offbeatbop---01, Jan 19, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

submitting an info request

Hello, I can only give you some general information responding to your last but one sentence. Maybe someone else can help you with this:.
    You can reinstall Windows 10 completely.
    Clean Install Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

You can also do this:
    Reset Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
    (read carefully!)

Other things you can do:
    Use System Restore (if you have enabled it) although I think it's probably not going to help you in this case.

Use disk imaging routinely (which we constantly recommend). E.g. Macrium Reflect (free); Aomei Backupper...
    This helps you recover quickly from many bad situations - even disk failure- without technical help.

dalchina, Jan 19, 2018
Thema:

submitting an info request

1. submitting an info request - Similar Threads - submitting info request

2. Scammer return requested info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammer return requested info.: Scammers return info:Subject: Notice: Award lotto Funds Release Notification. MICROSOFT <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Scammer return requested info.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scammer return requested info.: Scammers return info:Subject: Notice: Award lotto Funds Release Notification. MICROSOFT <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Verify Info - An illegal state change was requested

in Windows 10 Customization
    Verify Info - An illegal state change was requested: I'm trying to verify my account from my Account Information but every time I type my password in I get the message "An illegal state change was requested." No idea what this is supposed to mean but I can't do much of anything on my computer when it comes to my account - not...
  5. Unable to submit request for additional time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to submit request for additional time: I have a child account setup under my family. It was working fine until recently. The account is setup so that he must send a request to me for time after a certain hour. His account gets an error every time stating "Something went wrong. We were unable to send your...
  6. where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin: hello, i would like to find out where to submit request for product key information especially country of origin. i tried with 2 different lawyers to contact and ask the german PID Service which indicates to provide such kind of information. unfortunately there is no feedback...
  7. Cancel Security Info request without mobile number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cancel Security Info request without mobile number: Hi, I need to cancel my security info change request but do not have access to my mobile number registered on my account. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cancel-security-info-request-without-mobile-number/987f88ec-27a6-4d7f-8345-c56af472a571"
  8. unable to submit

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit: I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there. 115844
  9. Windows 10 Randomly Freezing. Requested Info Provided

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Randomly Freezing. Requested Info Provided: Hello All, My Windows 10 PC is randomly freezing. No blue screen, it just freezes. The only fix is a hard reset. Before I have to go through this again System Drive Hidden - Unable to Unhide - Can't Boot PC - Help Please? - Windows 10 Forums as a result of not...
  10. Submitting a Pull Request to Node.js with ChakraCore

in Windows 10 News
    Submitting a Pull Request to Node.js with ChakraCore: Node.js continues to be a very successful and powerful cross platform technology for building apps that can run on anything from small IoT devices to large scale services that run in the cloud. We believe allowing more Node.js developers to target more platforms is key to its...