Windows 10: Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

Discus and support Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelissaL_1996, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

Hello!

Does anybody know where I can send photos to Microsoft to notice my shots? I would like to share my photos, as other photographers also do, who are displayed with their work on the windows screensaver (edit: I actually meant the lockscreen, I think they call it the windows-spotlight), which is changing automatically once in a while.

Here an example:

Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft [​IMG]

source: https://superuser.com/questions/1114172/how-to-get-explanatory-text-on-windows-10-screensaver

I found some information about it here and here , but it is not clear to me how to do it.

Can somebody help me? Thanks in advance for your response.

:)

MelissaL_1996, Aug 24, 2018

2. Microsoft photos is not responding

Hello,

I realize that the Microsoft photos is not responding in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you able to open the photos through Windows Photo viewer or Photo App?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What exact issue are you facing with Microsoft Photos?
    Please post to us with the information above to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 24, 2018
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

Microsoft Photos

Hi Catherine,

We would like to know more information about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried opening some of the pictures to a different computer?
    • Is there any error message when you open a picture?
    • Is it only happening with photos?

We also suggest that you reset Photos application by following these steps:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings or Gear icon.
    • Go to System.
    • Click Apps & features then click Photos.
    • Select Advanced options then Reset.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft

1. Submitting photos to Microsoft / sending my own photos to Microsoft - Similar Threads - Submitting photos Microsoft

2. send photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send photos: how to you send photos on my computer on an email to another email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-photos/ab869e59-bd55-4009-9813-a0c7507d4697
  3. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  4. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  5. Microsoft Photos ruins my photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos ruins my photos: How do I get Microsoft Photos to stop ruining my photos with auto enhancement? I used to be able to disable this so-called feature. No longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-ruins-my-photos/2e0d2a79-53af-41b7-9dc2-711bb1d9c16c
  6. Microsoft Photos ruins my photos

Microsoft Photos ruins my photos: How do I get Microsoft Photos to stop ruining my photos with auto enhancement? I used to be able to disable this so-called feature. No longer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-photos-ruins-my-photos/2e0d2a79-53af-41b7-9dc2-711bb1d9c16c
  7. Sending photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending photos: I have seen other people post about this problem but I have not seen an applicable solution. I had been sending photos to people via email for a long time without any problem. Then, something changed and what is happening now is a big problem. When I add a photo as an...
  8. how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    how I can submit my photos to Microsoft for their screen saver: Hi I would like to send my photos to Microsoft for their use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-submit-my-photos-to-microsoft-for-their/5a243285-1df9-4775-8057-d6e9e5f1d755
  9. How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to submit photos to Microsoft Spotlight: How do I submit images to Microsoft for their Spotlight / Bing library? These are the images shown in Windows 10 login screen. I searched on internet but could not find an answer....
  10. How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos

How to send photos from Google Pictures to Microsoft photos: Hi to all, I'm fairly incompetent with my Windows 10, so I found a set of photos from years ago in Google photos and want to combine them in the Microsoft photos app. Please someone tell me how in simple terms....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. submit photos for Microsoft

2. submit photo to microsoft screens

3. submitting photos to microsoft themes

4. submit photo to microsof ,
  5. submit photos to microsoft,
  6. submit pictures to window,
  7. submitting photos to microsoft windows,
  8. how to submit a picture for microsoft,
  9. submitting photos to microsoft,
  10. submit a photo to microsoft,
  11. submit picture to miscrosoft,