Windows 10: Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation

Discus and support Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Where does one go/link to submit recommendation for improving Win 10? Here is what a Google search provides: No results found for "How do I submit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fearonc, Sep 5, 2016.

1. fearonc Win User

Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation

Where does one go/link to submit recommendation for improving Win 10? Here is what a Google search provides:

No results found for "How do I submit improvement recommendation for Windows 10?"

There has to be a conduit! Thanks!

:)

fearonc, Sep 5, 2016

2. submitting crash dumps for Win 10

So, it's been 9 days, and Win 10 has been running without problems. Still don't like getting a message about "Modern Setup Host Failed" during installation - no warm fuzzies there.

It's made my 4 year old machine faster. Window updating is zippier, file access seems faster, just all around has a nicer feel.

GlennBurkhardt, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Arul_D Win User
    submitting crash dumps for Win 10

Hi Glenn,

Thank you so much for getting back to us with the updates on this issue.

It would be great if you can send us a screenshot of the error message shown on the screen while trying to install Windows 10 on the computer in your next reply. To embed a screenshot image in your reply, please refer to this
    Wiki article: How to embed images on Microsoft Community.

For the time being, let us check if this is caused by any third party software conflicts on the computer. I suggest you to perform a clean boot on the computer and check if you are able to complete the installation process without
    any issues.

Perform a Clean Boot and find out which application/service is causing this issue.

A clean boot helps to eliminate software conflicts and to determine what is causing the problem. To perform a clean boot, please refer to the section “How to perform a clean boot” and follow the instructions
    for “Windows 8.1 and Windows 8” from this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

After performing a clean boot, try installing the Windows 10 Technical Preview on the computer and check if you still get the same error message/code.

Important: After you have finished troubleshooting, refer to the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual after clean boot troubleshooting” for “Windows 8 and Windows 8.1”, to reset the computer to start
    as usual from the above link.

Please get back to us with the troubleshooting result and all the relevant information regarding this issue.

Arul_D, Sep 5, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Use the feedback found here, all apps list.

Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Sep 5, 2016
  5. fearonc Win User
    Many thanks for the tip. On my desktop the link is further down the alphabet called "Windows Feedback". Thanks again!

fearonc, Sep 5, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Glad to help out.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation - Similar Threads - Submitting Improvement Reccomendation

2. Finding list of suggested Win improvements

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding list of suggested Win improvements: Win 10 Home Ver 2004 Build 19041.685 I successfully installed the December updates on 9 December. Today, for an unrelated reason, I happened to log out. When I logged back in I had to go through a few screens suggesting various improvements to Windows settings....
  3. Looking for Audiobook Player reccomendations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for Audiobook Player reccomendations: Wanted to listen to some old audiobooks, but can't seem to find a good player. Currently using MusicBee but it doesn't let me adust the playback speed. submitted by /u/Plumbogumbo [link] [comments]...
  4. Improved VRAM usage in Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Improved VRAM usage in Win 10 2004: In Win 10 1909, it appeared that ~20% of the VRAM on your video card was reserved for the OS. In 2004, it seems that the reserved VRAM is now a fixed 900 MB. An 11 GB card shows 10.1 available and an 8 GB card shows 7.1 available. Can anyone else confirm this, especially for...
  5. How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations: Cannot figure out a way to delete "Picks for you" recommendations. They appear to be "based on" movies that I watched or rented years ago and some are R rated. Kids will be using this so I need it to appear family friendly. I right-clicked in the movies and tv app to...
  6. Software reccomendation

Software reccomendation: Good evening. I my home 2 computers are connected via Internet router. I want to send instant massages to second computer which family member use. Please reccomend me software which can enable instant massaging between computers. 129504
  7. app reccomendations

app reccomendations: I'm needing your reccomendation for a free app to download for use in a blueprinting / graph paper / grid-work project application but other than Paint........ Thank you...
  8. Windows 10 Reccomend for a virus update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reccomend for a virus update: Windows 10 just recommended me an update which is *Chromium as browser, Yahoo as search engine* and that's viruses please help is my laptop infected??? it said i can cancel and i press cancel and it says it doesn't need restart but i proceed canceling but i still worrying if...
  9. unable to submit

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit: I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there. 115844
  10. Reccomendations for a new Graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reccomendations for a new Graphics card: I am looking to replace my current graphics card and am looking for a quality, yet reasonably priced card. I do not game, so I don't need a high end GPU. My current MB is the Asus P8P67 Deluxe, which doesn't have onboard graphics. The CPU I have running is the Intel i5 2500k....