Windows 10: Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10

Discus and support Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own Subnautica, and have been trying to install it on Windows 10. When I do via the Xbox beta app, I get this error screen: [ATTACH] If I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scottcsmith, May 9, 2020.

1. Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10

I own Subnautica, and have been trying to install it on Windows 10. When I do via the Xbox beta app, I get this error screen:

Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10 025761ae-d286-46a8-b826-60d720708e76?upload=true.png

If I try to install through the Microsoft Store I just get a generic "something happened on our end" error message.

:)

Scottcsmith, May 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 9, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10

1. Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Subnautica Does Install

2. Windows 10 update does not install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update does not install.: Hi, I have a problem installing a Windows 10 update.My current version is the 1909 version.For a longer time I had a message saying there will be a restart in 1h due to updates which didnt disappear when doing so. It didnt bother be so much and I kept on skipping it every...
  3. subnautica mods

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  4. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  5. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC: Hello,On the Xbox Play Anywhere website, it says subnautica is there but my save doesn't appear on the pc version of the game, Is there a fix?Thanks!Note: I am copy pasting my previous question as it was locked....
  7. does not install windows 10 as well

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    does not install windows 10 as well: dear sir, I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 home but not be installed all feature of windows 10 like windows administrative tools etc. it is working as windows 8.1 yet & no came any changes. its all feature are of windows 8.1 & no changes. please provide...
  8. Subnautica install does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subnautica install does not work: I installed Subnautica with gamepass for PC, but when I launched the game it just shows a blackscreen, but it has the Subnautica mouse. I tried reinstalling multiple times, both from the Xbox beta app and Microsoft store. As I said, it shows a black screen and doesn't change....
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 does not install!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 does not install!: When i tried to download Minexrft Windows 10, an error came up saying that an unexpected error appeared would try diwnloading again. I repeated that process for another 30 minutes amd it still wouldn’t download. So i went to check the system requirements and it said that i...
  10. Windows 10 does not want to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 does not want to install: I just build a new systemfor someone I downloaded windows 10 through the media creation tool pop in the thumbdrive and for some reason it just locks up at the begining of setup at the terms of service agreement screen, I've tried other thumbdrives but they either do the same...