Windows 10: Subnautica install does not work

Discus and support Subnautica install does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed Subnautica with gamepass for PC, but when I launched the game it just shows a blackscreen, but it has the Subnautica mouse. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NateC8, Apr 15, 2020.

1. NateC8 Win User

Subnautica install does not work

I installed Subnautica with gamepass for PC, but when I launched the game it just shows a blackscreen, but it has the Subnautica mouse. I tried reinstalling multiple times, both from the Xbox beta app and Microsoft store. As I said, it shows a black screen and doesn't change.

:)

NateC8, Apr 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 15, 2020
  3. OP Elliot Win User
    Subnautica On pc gamepass

Can anyone help me find the download folder for subnautica me and my mate are trying to play a multiplayer mod but we need the file location

* Moved from Community Participation Center

OP Elliot, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Subnautica install does not work

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Subnautica install does not work

1. Subnautica install does not work - Similar Threads - Subnautica install does

2. Java-based installer does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java-based installer does not work.: Hello I was trying to run a java based installer, when I tried to run it an error occuredI installed Java, everthing looks fine. I clicked details and I got some descripton about the errorException: CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified:...
  3. subnautica mods

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  4. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Gaming
    subnautica mods: I don`t know how to install mods for subnautica because when I try to put the mods in the subnautica folder it doesn`t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subnautica-mods/ae9ed580-8ac0-4232-bbe6-7a4925c6e5c9
  5. subnautica mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subnautica Save Won't Transfer from Xbox to PC: Hello,On the Xbox Play Anywhere website, it says subnautica is there but my save doesn't appear on the pc version of the game, Is there a fix?Thanks!Note: I am copy pasting my previous question as it was locked....
  7. Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subnautica Does Not Install on Windows 10: I own Subnautica, and have been trying to install it on Windows 10. When I do via the Xbox beta app, I get this error screen: [ATTACH] If I try to install through the Microsoft Store I just get a generic "something happened on our end" error message....
  8. Microsoft Store installation does not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store installation does not work: Basically I've been trying to install Forza Horizon 4 via Game Pass, and when I click install it opens a dialog box allowing me to select where to install, however from there if I press install nothing happens. I have been testing countless solutions that I have found...
  9. Installed font does not work in Office!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed font does not work in Office!: I have installed two new fonts on my new laptop. Although they are working in Notepad, they do not work in Office (Word and PowerPoint) and Office shows the default font. I have been using these fonts on my other laptop and PC, and they do not have any problem. I have...
  10. Search installed programs does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    Search installed programs does not work: As far as I can tell. I'm using a Dell Inspiron 620 with 4GB of ram, Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. When I left click the "start" button in the lower left, nothing happens. I have the search icon next to it but it too doesn't respond to the left mouse button. When I right click the...