Windows 10: subscription details

Discus and support subscription details in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Auto-pay $12.50 +/- and $4.00 each month. I am unsure what these charges apply to. I have Windows 10 and Office 365 on my computers. I've searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PhilMaj, Dec 26, 2020.

1. PhilMaj Win User

subscription details

I Auto-pay $12.50 +/- and $4.00 each month. I am unsure what these charges apply to. I have Windows 10 and Office 365 on my computers. I've searched extensively and cannot get a reading on what I'm paying for. These accounts were set up by my tech person. How do I get to the bottom of this?

:)

PhilMaj, Dec 26, 2020
  2. MoabUtah Win User

Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail

I have purchased a used Surface Pro 6 to use as a tablet.
    To prepare for my use, I installed a new copy of Windows 10 version 2004, removed all programs that I'd not use and rebooted the tablet.
    Cleaned the hard drive and removed all installation files and previous copies of Windows and reboted again.
    Installed my copy of MS Office Professional Plus 2019 and activated it.

Generally pleased with my progress until I open an Office program, and discovered under the Account details a Subscription Product Office 365 listed. To display my activated Office Professional Plus 2019 I have to Show additional licensing information.

I find this rather irritating. So how can I remove the said 'Subscription Product' from the account details? Any ideas?

Screen extract of the offending details is here:

subscription details [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Okay.

I have downloaded a removal tool from Microsoft to remove Office in it's entirity.
    That completed and I was able to reinstall Office 2019 without further issue.

MoabUtah, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

Source: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly - Microsoft Community

Brink, Dec 26, 2020
  4. subscription details

Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

subscription details

1. subscription details - Similar Threads - subscription details

2. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  3. refund subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund subscription: Hi,I cancelled the subscription on Saturday but you took the payment anyway today Monday 22nd 04 2024Can you please contact me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-subscription/75713fa4-6f84-44e7-84c3-38a99900c979
  4. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  5. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  6. I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle...: I have two mindcraft subscriptions that i purchased for my kid yesterday, how do i cancle and get refunded for oneApril 11, 2024 Order number 7521706559April 11, 2024 Order number 4306042871...
  7. A charge for a "standard" subscription was applied to my account with no details of what it is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A charge for a "standard" subscription was applied to my account with no details of what it is: A charge for a "standard" subscription was applied to my account with no details or description of what it is for. I have tried multiple avenues based on your recommendation to determine and investigate the situation, but with no resolution. At this point, how do i determine...
  8. A charge for a "standard" subscription was applied to my account with no details of what it is

A charge for a "standard" subscription was applied to my account with no details of what it is: A charge for a "standard" subscription was applied to my account with no details or description of what it is for. I have tried multiple avenues based on your recommendation to determine and investigate the situation, but with no resolution. At this point, how do i determine...
  9. Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Help needed to remove Office 365 Subscription detail: I have purchased a used Surface Pro 6 to use as a tablet. To prepare for my use, I installed a new copy of Windows 10 version 2004, removed all programs that I'd not use and rebooted the tablet. Cleaned the hard drive and removed all installation files and previous copies of...
  10. Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions

in Windows 10 News
    Details about change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions: Information about a recent change in billing for Office 365 monthly subscriptions Recently, Microsoft made your monthly subscription billing and renewal date the same. Now your monthly subscription will be billed on the same day it renews. Previously, you were billed on the...